::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love those! I drew a picture of one, a few years ago and auctioned it off for charity. I think where I live, I'd hAbe to bring it indoors for winter.

We have 4 or 5 citrus trees in pots, a stephanotis, and a jasmine that spend October to March indoors.

An awful lot went down this week. Hard to know how to preach it. Can't gloat though. Some of my people did not have it their way. Never have understood the impulse to try to control everyone else to live by my rules.

An awful lot went down this week. Hard to know how to preach it. Can't gloat though. Some of my people did not have it their way. Never have understood the impulse to try to control everyone else to live by my rules.

Just a thought... Isn't it your job to influence people to follow your boss's rules?

Have a excellent day at work!

Preach love. I bet that's what Jesus would do.

They do well in pots as indoor/outdoor plants depending on the season.

I've never lived where you have to bring your plants inside.

My sisters both live in Washington, different parts. One live on the east side of the state where it's either desert hot or snow up to your butt. My other sister lives on the coast where it rains 9 months. She built a large green house attached to her home.
I know I'd rather live where it rained if we ever move there.

The man got started on our fence yesterday. I'm going to have fun when I have a tiny yard of my own.

I've never lived where you have to bring your plants inside.

My sisters both live in Washington, different parts. One live on the east side of the state where it's either desert hot or snow up to your butt. My other sister lives on the coast where it rains 9 months. She built a large green house attached to her home.
I know I'd rather live where it rained if we ever move there.

The man got started on our fence yesterday. I'm going to have fun when I have a tiny yard of my own.

Nekkid gardening?

She was pretty big. And she had a pretty long career for someone so young. Well at least that's how I remember it. :)

I also like Beyoncé, by my opinion is this: Beyoncé wouldn't be Queen Bey if Aaliyah was still here.

Don't know who Aliyah is or was. I watched 30 seconds of a vid of hers. Meh. I'm old, don't care for her type of music. I find it boring and musically lacking. Not a Beyoncé fan. Not a rap fan in general.

Beasty Boys are fun and Eminem is interesting. Nicki Minaj can be fun.

But I'm really tired of the whole butt thing.

We have been catching the American Ninja Warrior show.
These folks go through obstacle courses I couldn't even dream of doing, even when I was young.

We love Ninja Warrior and American Ninja Warrior. I started watching Ninja Warrior when Naomi was a baby. I use to have real bad insomnia. It was on late at night. I really enjoyed watching Makoto Nagano. He's my fave. My friend's sister tried out for American Ninja Warrior. She is on one of the episodes, but I've missed it when it's been on. It's a great show!

We have 4 or 5 citrus trees in pots, a stephanotis, and a jasmine that spend October to March indoors.

Are they heavy to move? We have about 3 steps up to our porch. I'd hate to create more work for Hubs, in the fall. He already has a lot on his plate. But if I could lift them, it could be a possibility. I'd just leave them on the porch if it wasn't covered.

Don't know who Aliyah is or was. I watched 30 seconds of a vid of hers. Meh. I'm old, don't care for her type of music. I find it boring and musically lacking. Not a Beyoncé fan. Not a rap fan in general.

Beasty Boys are fun and Eminem is interesting. Nicki Minaj can be fun.

But I'm really tired of the whole butt thing.

I like all the artists you mention. But sometimes I find the Beastie Boys to be annoying. Eminem has a lot of songs I like, but a lot of his songs are very deep and depressing. I like a lot of rap but since I have Naomi with me, most of the time, I have to listen to other stuff because a lot of the content is inappropriate for her to hear. But when I'm alone in the car, i listen to all the stuff that I don't want her to hear.

About Aaliyah, she started a career at a very young age and R. Kelly produced a lot of her stuff (as well as had an illegal marriage to her). Although I like R. Kelly's music, the stuff he produced with Aaliyah isn't my fave. The Stuff that Aaliyah produced with Missy Elliot and Timbaland are my fave songs of her's.

I like all types of music.

Question. I have the option of having the side of my fence facing in my backyard to be either the finished flat face or the inside with the cross beams showing.

Which would you pick?

Rose of Sharon, a close woody stemmed cousin, have hibiscus like flowers and are hardy too. I have some growing in my yard. I keep reading they self sow like crazy. Hasn't happened for me. YMMV. It would be a good alternative if you can't find hardy hibiscus in your area.

Yes, the Rose of Sharon is VERY similar. Mine self seed. I have babies growing in my yard.

Does that make me a grandma?!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom