::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my tv has gone nuts! Every time this Lexus commercial comes on, it freezes. I have to flip the channel, then flip it back to get it to work right.

And sometimes it even seems like that loop has not changed in 5 years :)
Try 105.1 KINE for more traditional and contemporary Hawaiian or 98.5 for more popular Hawaiian - 100.3 and 93.1 for the Jawaiian reggae-ish stuff.

Thanks.

I stream 100.3 when I'm in the mood for Jawaiian. Got to try 98.5.

So we were rollin' down the H1 when POP! Hisssssssssssssssssssss
But TheDriver kept going. The hiss continued. Eventually we pulled over. Driver said air hose popped by his seat. He was watching the pressure, and at first it was holding so he was gonna go for it, but when it started dropping to 70 he had to pull over. We waited on the freeway, at least TheRain paused. Now there are twice as many people on what is already a full bus though. #TheBusProblems

I've got a question for all you soccer moms and athletic supporters out there. When I pick up Matt from soccer practice, a lot of the parents pull up as close as possible to the exit of the field even sometimes making it so nobody can get out because they are all blocked in every which way two or three deep. Are they worried that their kid will have to walk an extra 40 ft to the car?, is it a strategy to get out of there maybe 30 seconds sooner? has anyone else experienced this? is it the norm? am I imagining things?

People are inconsiderate sometimes. It is just not thinking, inconsiderate, they don't want to get out of the car stuff.

Today I had to bring Yonas into town for a 6:15 cross country running practice!
Now at work to get a few orders done.

Then it is the Hillsville Flea Market time.
It is huge and full of junk and I like to look for vintage ukes, clothes, and black and white pictures.

And Friday Levi and I go without kids and Saturday we take them, so that is kind of fun for us to have a day together!

Today I had to bring Yonas into town for a 6:15 cross country running practice!
Now at work to get a few orders done.

Then it is the Hillsville Flea Market time.
It is huge and full of junk and I like to look for vintage ukes, clothes, and black and white pictures.

And Friday Levi and I go without kids and Saturday we take them, so that is kind of fun for us to have a day together!
That sounds like fun! Scott and I use to do that sort of stuff on a regular basis. We like going to Croy Creek Trader's Fair. But it's been a long time since we have gone.

Code:
[CENTER]Chapel Of Love
written by Jeff Barry, Ellie Greenwich and Phil Spector
performed by the Dixie Cups[/CENTER]

Chorus:
[G] Goin' to the chapel and we're, gonna get married
[Am] Goin' to the [D] chapel and we're, [Am] gonna get [D] married
[G] Gee I really love you and we're, gonna get married
[Am] Goin' to the [D] Chapel of [G] Love

[G] Spring is here, the sky is blue
[Am] Birds all [D] sing, as [Am] if they [D] knew
[G] Today's the day, we'll say I do
And we'll [Am] never be [D7] lonely any [G] more

Because we're...
CHORUS

[G] Bells will ring, the sun will shine
[Am] I'll be [D] his and, [Am] he'll be [D] mine
[G] We'll love until, the end of time
And we'll [Am] never be [D7] lonely any [G] more

Because we're...
CHORUS

Goin' to the Chapel of Love... (fade)

People are inconsiderate sometimes. It is just not thinking, inconsiderate, they don't want to get out of the car stuff.

I think cell phones contribute to the problem. They are constantly distracted and pay less attention to their immediate surroundings.

At the dr again. The other day when I drove here, indianapolis STUNK when I got to the south side. I understand why, with the industries that are in that area, as well as the trash/recycling place, but I didn't notice it today.

I told a friend that I threw a 9.5 lb pernil into the oven. (that'd be a pork shoulder/callie/picnic roast. Scored and seasoned with lots of garlic and adobo.)

She asked "What army are you cooking for"... Just me, my boys, and husband. Plan is for 3 meals.

The way these dudes eat now (big guy is in that black hole of eating phase of a growth spurt, and the little guy is just a big eater, hubbs is a manly eater.. but he counts calories, and looks like he'll be in onederland before long)... I'm genuinely afraid that they'll legit eat me out of house and home.

Insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom