::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, cleaned the kitchen & car. Also, have laundry going. Kind of late in the day, but at least I got to it.

My kid didn't want to learn to work on the car. Just as well. I realized that he didn't need an education is swearing and throwing tools.

I did manage not to throw any tools, this time! I knew I would only have to get up off the floor to go retrieve them. :D That's what makes me so darn sore working on cars in my old(er) age....the seemingly never-ending getting up and down from the floor....

Not really, there is a lake in the neighborhood, but it is only accessible accompanied by a community member.

Ah, gotcha. I like to fish. Hoping to fish Big Walnut Creek, here soon. It's close by.

Ground Beef Jerky can be prepared and dried within 7-8 hours... Stripped beef needs to marinade at least 4 hours before drying for 7-8 hours. I love it! I got a HUGE deal on a really nice dehydrator that has 10 trays, it's amazing. I can do 5-6 lbs in it at a time!

I'd be interested in learning more... I eat a lot of jerky, and it's damn expensive.

It's warmer than that but windy.

When I was on the highway, earlier, it felt like I was fighting the wind. But it didn't look like any trees were blowing. I ended up pulling off the highway and took backroads so I could enjoy the drive more.

I posted this on FB too. I took James to play a few holes yesterday (his first time on a course). This isn't his best shot but his reaction when his ball went in the water was priceless.

My kid didn't want to learn to work on the car. Just as well. I realized that he didn't need an education is swearing and throwing tools.

And why are cars always women when things aren't working out while fixing them?

I posted this on FB too. I took James to play a few holes yesterday (his first time on a course). This isn't his best shot but his reaction when his ball went in the water was priceless.

Looks like he is having fun!

I was reading the Tiny Tenor vs. Pono Classic thread out there. How do you even compare those two ukes?

I've played both.

They don't compare, other than the fact that they are both ukuleles.

I moved on because I had nothing positive to say really. Not in a diplomatic mood I guess. :)

Back at the hotel after our third day of volunteering with the kitties. It was hard to leave. And no, I didn't adopt any. I want to return here soon and bring my other daughters to visit. I feared if I came home with another kitty hubby might not be so supportive of my next visit.

It really is a wonderfully relaxing place. I felt so mellow my entire time there. It's beautiful, quiet and serene. Another video will be posted. More pics on my FB page later this evening.
Penny and I are going to go hunt down a restaurant. There's not to much out here in the boonies but I want to sit down and have a real meal. We've spent the last 3 days living on sandwiches, cheese and crackers and a pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom