::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading the Tiny Tenor vs. Pono Classic thread out there. How do you even compare those two ukes?

I've played both.

They don't compare, other than the fact that they are both ukuleles.

I moved on because I had nothing positive to say really. Not in a diplomatic mood I guess. :)

I have my own feelings on the Tiny Tenor... I have to keep them to myself.

No,no,no!

We TRY to bust people trying to streak. It's what we do. Like competing for a K.

(I feel like Jon should be doing this :) )

I've never bothered trying to bust streaks - mostly because I often get them when I'm doing long catch ups but I never realize it until I get to the end of the catch up and the last 20 posts are all mine...

K-runs seem to happen when I'm not around most of the time these days. I don't know why. I took 3 Ks in a row once...I think numbers 6K, 7K, and 8K in chapter 1 or something like that. My alter-ego, notbbycrts, took the next one accidentally...

This just in...

Nobody's going to hell.

I think you just seriously disappointed half the PoHos here. They had quite the party planned (though in Hell I'm sure all the parties have watery punch, bad cover bands, and you get multiple zits and a split seat in your pants just before you get there).

I have my own feelings on the Tiny Tenor... I have to keep them to myself.

Me too.

My friend Smiley is one of the partners with Romero and Daniel Ho. I did give my honest feedback for the prototype.

Today Matt had an after school thing so we came home and took the truck into Bloomington (can run), since two people and a big dog don't work well in the front of a truck, we tied the dog up on a 40 ft lead next to the house. When we came back she was sitting there wagging her tail at us and more or less surrounded by chickens. So I took a risk and let her off the leash, two hours later, still no dead chickens! Good doggie!!

Today Matt had an after school thing so we came home and took the truck into Bloomington (can run), since two people and a big dog don't work well in the front of a truck, we tied the dog up on a 40 ft lead next to the house. When we came back she was sitting there wagging her tail at us and more or less surrounded by chickens. So I took a risk and let her off the leash, two hours later, still no dead chickens! Good doggie!!

Good girl, Bella!!

This place looks really nice and clean & the cats look healthy and happy.

On a different note...Sally, you have a soothing voice, and should do recordings of guided meditations.

Naomi is getting excited about UWC. She was talking and kept referring to "AWC." I was wondering what she was talking about. Then, I realized she meant UWC. I haven't ever told her what the letters stand for.

That's awesome!! This is huge progress! This is her flock to guard!

That's awesome!! This is huge progress! This is her flock to guard!

I think the pyrenese "sunk in" and won out over the initial golden lab impulses. I still don't trust her 100% yet, but I was very pleased. At one point a chicken came onto the deck and started eating her food, she chased it away from the immediate area and stopped. She got lots of treats this evening for being good.

Naomi lost a tooth, this morning. I told her to put it in a ziplock Baggie, so she didn't lose it. I assumed she put it in her room. Later in the day I cleaned the kitchen table off. I was in a hurry and accidently threw her ziplock bag. I took the trash out already. I feel really bad. She was upset. She thought the tooth fairy wouldn't come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom