::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup a full week early on the 29th, there will probably be a few new people that show up the first official day on the following Friday too.

I like to get there on Tuesday and drive home on the next Monday, but I'm riding with my sister this year and she can only get Wednesday through Sunday off.

LOL! I'm having a slow morning. I read that and thought, wouldn't it make you "Tackxi" and not "Taxi"? Then I thought about it for a second and smacked my forehead.

I shall call you Taxi from now on! :p

YOU can call me anything you like mate :D just make sure you're around when I come visit... Whenever that is...

Ok people... Enough food talk - let's get back to our original purpose! FOUNTAIN PENS!

:D

Last edited:
The Blue Angels precision flight team is in town this week for the local air show this weekend. It's been fun seeing them fly over the area. Very impressive....

The Blue Angels precision flight team is in town this week for the local air show this weekend. It's been fun seeing them fly over the area. Very impressive....

I saw them perform in person for the first time ever last year. Very impressive indeed!
When I lived in California they came every year to an Air Force base nearby, and I would see them practicing, but never went and actually attended a show until last year here at Pearl Harbor.

Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom