::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started painting the spare bathroom. The color is sea foam. The lower half is white head board. I will have to repaint that as well. The tub shower needs to be regrouted. I have a long list of things to do.

You need to get that shower in shape, in case you need it for....ahem...."business" clean-up....

Really?

Only been on a train once to SF and back and that was years and years ago. Helped an old girlfriend knock one off her bucket list.

I'm all about giving :)

We often ride Amtrak to the state fair in Syracuse. We've probably done it a half dozen times, and the trip may have been on time once. Once it was so bad that they gave us vouchers good for a free trip the next year....

Hahaha, I do try and peek in once in a while (especially the beginner thread) to see if I can be helpful. I've been so blown away this year by everyone's support but it does mean we've been incredibly busy and have less time to check up on the forums. But I'll always be around being a ninja :)

Gary, Mitch's Torrence festival is really shaping up and he has such a great vision on everything. I think it's going to be a great start to an annual thing. For those who haven't met us yet in person, we're working on that! Hopefully we'll be able to save for a vacation to head up to UWC one of these years... (it always seems to overlap with a festival!)

g'day folks

Hi Craig- nice to meetcha

Torrence festival... sounds interesting.

I've got a "I stayed up too late catching up on homework because I'm lazy" headache... I still have a ton of homework to finish... boo-hiss.

Aside from that... I'm tired... but that's ok! When am I ever not tired! I swear when this is all done... I'm taking a vacation!!!

Hahaha, I do try and peek in once in a while (especially the beginner thread) to see if I can be helpful. I've been so blown away this year by everyone's support but it does mean we've been incredibly busy and have less time to check up on the forums. But I'll always be around being a ninja :)

Gary, Mitch's Torrence festival is really shaping up and he has such a great vision on everything. I think it's going to be a great start to an annual thing. For those who haven't met us yet in person, we're working on that! Hopefully we'll be able to save for a vacation to head up to UWC one of these years... (it always seems to overlap with a festival!)

I know you are coming to Morristown labor day but that Sunday I got an art show and I got to leave Sat afternoon....so disappointed I will miss you two. Unless you want to meet up friday???

G

I don't care if you were working too, all that traveling is vacation! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom