::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally made it to our hotel room in Vancouver Wash. That's just over the border from Portland. After lunch we got back on the freeway and a tire was all wobley. Had to stop and get a new tire. The old ones not that old and shouldn't have gone bad so we loaded it in the van. I'm taking it home to Goodyear, I want some credit.

What a pain in the ass. I love road trips but with this heat it's just not been fun. It was 103 at the tire place.

Sorry the heat is taking the fun out of your road trip, Sally. Hopefully it'll break soon, and be more comfortable....

Yikes! I wonder if it had been hit by a car, or something. I hope the vet was able to save it....

It didn't sound good.

Errors
The following errors occurred with your submission
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.

Train is now 5ish hours late. Beyond fashionable.

Gary name-dropped Craig a year ago or more. I've met Craig, but only on a drive by during a FaceTime lesson with Sarah.

Rich wins the morning internet with his mesurement quip. Matt is a close second with "pointy end".

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (4 members and 0 guests) RichM, Debby, PereBourik

Hmmm... who is the cloaked fourth member?

iso22000_logo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom