::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nolan is on meds, but only because he literally could not function.

Luckily a small dose helps.
I wish we could try pot extracts. Waiting for it to be legal in Virginia and I am on it.

But he still has what could be called "annoying behaviors", but essentially just mediate the tics to a controllable level and his obcessions that made him miserable. But we keep it as low as possible. I hate we have to, but we have to or he cant even read a book his tics are so bad.

It sounds like he's made a lot of progress from a couple of years ago.

We have a server setup and everything, Ethan and I really enjoy playing Minecraft together as well. Do you have a server or do you play on a game counsel?

A console.

But he wants to play with other people but we don't know anyone on a PS3. My wife is talking about getting him an xbox for Christmas because everyone we know is on an xbox. I'm too stupid to play on the computer. Can't control the dumb thing.

My kids just told me I can get a usb controller so maybe I'll order a couple of those and play on computer. I need to learn about the servers and stuff. We could possibly play together on a server right?

I wish we could try pot extracts. Waiting for it to be legal in Virginia and I am on it.

But he still has what could be called "annoying behaviors", but essentially just mediate the tics to a controllable level and his obcessions that made him miserable. But we keep it as low as possible. I hate we have to, but we have to or he cant even read a book his tics are so bad.

Naomi has ADHD. The kind where she is mentally hyper and can't focus. It's like ADD, but they don't use that term around here, anymore. She also figits, really bad. We had her assessed for a learning disability last year...and her anxiety she was having. I really wanted to try every other option before meds, but I learned she is not a candidate for the meds. She is underweight and the meds can curb the appetite to the point of weight loss. That would not be healthy for her. This year, her teacher complained about it. She suggested the meds. I told her I would try essential oils. I know someone that has success with her son using them for ADHD. So a couple weeks ago, I started applying Peace & Calming II by Young Living (which is a blend of different oils) on the back of her neck. We have had amazing results from day one. She smells like a walking pine tree, but her school work improved immediately. Two weeks ago, her teacher said she thinks naomi needs to be reassessed for a learning disability in math. On their little time test, she was only getting to 14 out of 100. And she would get many wrong. The first day of the oil she got to 47 and only missed 2. The second day she got to 98 and only missed 2 or 3. They also have a chance to complete their math homework in school. They have 20 math problems a night. She use to come home with 2 or 3 done and they would be incorrect. Now she comes home with a nearly completed page of correct answers. She might miss one or two because she forgets dollar signs.

So what's the report Gary? What happened with the Saltwich?

Totally forgot.

James said the kids steals things just before recess. James and another kid followed him and watched him eat the sandwich. He took a bite, gagged and almost threw up. James said he and the other kid started laughing and got caught so they told the other kid if he stole anything else they would tell the principal.

He apologized, and said that was a good joke. Now he's been hanging out with them. James said he swears a lot and he told them he isn't comfortable with that and the kid stopped. I think he just needed some friends.

And the doctor's appointment?

She compared my blubber to a woman's breasts. Sometimes there is no symmetry. I have to get an ultrasound to make sure there isn't a growth in there. If there is, than an MRI.

She couldn't feel anything while tickling me for ten minutes so the ultrasound is just a precaution.

Thanks for asking. :)

Totally forgot.

James said the kids steals things just before recess. James and another kid followed him and watched him eat the sandwich. He took a bite, gagged and almost threw up. James said he and the other kid started laughing and got caught so they told the other kid if he stole anything else they would tell the principal.

He apologized, and said that was a good joke. Now he's been hanging out with them. James said he swears a lot and he told them he isn't comfortable with that and the kid stopped. I think he just needed some friends.

Wow! That is the best possible outcome!

Totally forgot.

Sounds like an After School Special.

But he is a different situation... 7 years old is too early to diagnose ADD... Most kids around that age will exibit "signs" of ADD/ADHD just due to maturity...

She compared my blubber to a woman's breasts. Sometimes there is no symmetry. I have to get an ultrasound to make sure there isn't a growth in there. If there is, than an MRI.

She couldn't feel anything while tickling me for ten minutes so the ultrasound is just a precaution.

Thanks for asking. :)

Glad to hear it seems to be relatively minor! So, she really told you that you have boobie blubber, huh? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom