::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I didn't know Jon didn't play (or is lying). I tinker around with the uke and am trying to get serious with it. Might start taking lessons . . .

This is irrelevant though... I think Jon plays better than he thinks... Just like Gary... BUT! UWC isn't about how good you play... It's not even about playing at all... It's about getting together and having fun just because of the Uke! Mike could have UWC and no open mic... I bet that people would still come! So really it's not about your skill level at all!

This is irrelevant though... I think Jon plays better than he thinks... Just like Gary... BUT! UWC isn't about how good you play... It's not even about playing at all... It's about getting together and having fun just because of the Uke! Mike could have UWC and no open mic... I bet that people would still come! So really it's not about your skill level at all!

Well, my real excuse is work. If it was at another time, I might could swing it.

As to my "playing", I am OK with some chords and my strumming isn't bad at all. I am trying to learn fingerstyle, though, and I am just really getting started because . . . well, the last 4 years I was sort of . . . BUSY with two jobs and seminary! That's why I'm just starting to have time now to play.

Just need to get in a routine.

One day I'll make it to something uke related.

Ooooo! Jake is going to be 2 hours from me in November . . . Have to see what I can arrange with that . . .

Mayonnaise for me please.

Nanilei's meatloaf already has a ketchup/brown sugar glaze on it. Just a little mayo on the bread is all it needs. Yum, may have to request that for dinner next week.
We plan the following week's meals every Friday. Saves time at the store and we don't go back and forth trying to figure out what's for dinner anymore.

Nanilei's meatloaf already has a ketchup/brown sugar glaze on it. Just a little mayo on the bread is all it needs. Yum, may have to request that for dinner next week.
We plan the following week's meals every Friday. Saves time at the store and we don't go back and forth trying to figure out what's for dinner anymore.

I've been using this recipe. I think it's Tyler Florance:

Meatloaf
1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
2⁄3 cup dry breadcrumbs
1 cup tomato juice
2 eggs (beat)
1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1⁄4 cup onion (chopped)
Topping
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1⁄4 cup ketchup
1 teaspoon dry mustard

Meatloaf
1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
2⁄3 cup dry breadcrumbs
1 cup tomato juice
2 eggs (beat)
1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1⁄4 cup onion (chopped)
Topping
1⁄4 cup ketchup
1 teaspoon dry mustard

I use panko instead of the bread crumbs. Sometimes I use cornflakes.

We kind of did that this past weekend, a lot smaller with just fire jams.

Meatloaf
1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
2⁄3 cup dry breadcrumbs
1 cup tomato juice
2 eggs (beat)
1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1⁄4 cup onion (chopped)
Topping
1⁄4 cup ketchup
1 teaspoon dry mustard

I haven't made meatloaf in forever. How long are you cooking this? An hour at 350?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom