::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks like something Nolan would do.

Go easy on them.

It could be a lot worse.

(He got in his first fist fight the other day... poor kid just cant control his impulsiveness and this kid slammed a door into his head. Anyway... I cant wait for him to get to high school next year, I think the atmosphere will be better for him!)

I'm really happy that Matt hasn't had any trouble with bullies at school (as far as I know). There are definitely some redneck kids in the area, one got in trouble recently for a rebel flag on his graduation cap (it was a big deal for about a week whether or not that was free speech or whatever). I'd fully support him if he ever got in a fight because I know he would make every effort to avoid an altercation.

Good morning! We are in Spokane Washington this weekend... Not sure I will be here much at all. I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

Yesterday was quite fun. Aiden was not allowed at daycare yesterday because of his cold -- which I would like to point out he got AT daycare, but that is a totally different topic. Anyway....I got to spend it with him. It was....AWESOME! At 9 months he is lots of fun. Well, actually he has always been a lot of fun, but now even more so. In the event of my untimely demise, he gets my ukulele necklace. He loves it.

Awwww! I love that age! All ages are fun in their own way! But they get so much personality!

Ironically, I think that people who post experiences, both good and bad, provide a lot of value. People who post diatribes, and attempt to shout down anyone who disagrees with them, just do more harm than good.

I agree that there is value to the info people post about their experiences. I just thought it was odd that he posted it in that manner.

In School Suspension. Sigh.

I hate hearing that, when he was just defending himself. My brother in law got in a fight when he was in school. His mom was the bus driver, and some kid ran his mouth about her. My brother in law got in big trouble for it, at school, since he wasn't defending himself. But he came home to his favorite dinner!

Bunker Friday!

One mic, one take. See what comes out! I seem to remember a Mim's Uke contest with similar guidelines :)

Last edited:
I think that it's interesting how the second post, the update, was posted 8 minutes after the first post (if you're referring to the same post). I don't understand why it's not just one big post.

Confused... what are we talking about? I missed something

I think that it's interesting how the second post, the update, was posted 8 minutes after the first post (if you're referring to the same post). I don't understand why it's not just one big post.

Maybe he is trying to up his post count.

I hear there are people that actually do that. :D

I heard there was talk of frying up my featherly brother... That just don't jive with me folks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom