::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howzit!
Played chauffeur to Nanilei, her sister, her sister's BFF, and her mom. We went to the swap meet, Marukame UDON, then took them to the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center, while the young girls shopped Nanilei, her mom and I walked over to the Royal Hawaiian Hotel and sat in the big rocking chairs in the courtyard. I played ukulele and sang Hawaiian songs for the hotel guests, it was fun. Then I took them to Target for some supplies, then we went to Haleiwa Joe's for ceviche and Mai Tais at sunset. Quite a lovely day!

::like:: .

Congrats Kevin! Good luck Don!

Had a lot of fun with my nieces today. Kept them til 3:30 and we even visited mom after the Renaissance fair.

Tomorrow is a tag along on hubby's work trip. Quite close to Nashville In. It is a haul to run down there for an hour meeting, I will bring a Uke.

It is supposed to hail here tonight, the rain just started in big sheets. Just sent him to put the extra car in the barn.

Maverick is a lot better than I remembered.

If I posted those all separately that would be my mini. ;)

Have a safe trip, Freeda!

So, today is work from 9-5, and then the uke group canal boat cruise at 6:45 (all the way across town). I'm really looking forward to it. I should have enough time after work to get home, change my clothes, gather my uke stuff and go, with maybe 30 minutes to spare.

At the cruise I will also be giving my friend's daughter the minion hat I made for her birthday. I just found out she's 10 today, not 9. I had 50 song sheets made up with the chords to the Happy Birthday song, so we can all sing and play for her on the boat. I think she'll be excited.

I hope this nice weather holds!

Happy Birthday Jerry!!!

bfe29f22c7442ad08284fd0d781f3599.jpg

Netflix users.

What do I need to know?
Is it worth it?
What is available? HBO? How recent are the movies? Yada yada?

We love it, that is pretty much all the kids watch now. However, if you are looking to stream current movies, and TV shows, you probably will not be happy with it.

Do you have to use Facebook to have Instagram?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom