::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a LOT of crossover between gospel and bluegrass. I wonder if there's any Jewish bluegrass...

There is! My friends at the jam today were talking about a bluegrass group (and apparently a darn good one) from Israel. They do some of their lyrics in English, and some in (I guess) Yiddish. I wish I could remember the group's name....

There is! My friends at the jam today were talking about a bluegrass group (and apparently a darn good one) from Israel. They do some of their lyrics in English, and some in (I guess) Yiddish. I wish I could remember the group's name....

I just seen a couple videos. Jewish bluegrass is called Jewgrass. I have been listening to bluegrass all my life and have never heard of this. Very cool.

A blessed Triduum to you if I don't see you before then. If you are not busy next Saturday night find an Episcopal Church doing the Great Vigil of Easter. It is magical.

Thank you, Michael. Blessings to you as we journey to the cross and beyond!

I think one of the reasons I like bluegrass is that I really love vocal harmonies. How do they DO that? It's spool cool....

There is also Gangstagrass. My stepson introduced me to that a few years ago. It's a band that fuses bluegrass and rap. I gotta admit that I like it.

That's really good, but it sounds much more like klezmer than bluegrass. Although now that you mention it, I guess klezmer *is* Jewish bluegrass!

The band I heard about today is bluegrass, but played by a band from Israel. I need to find out what their name is....

Penny and I had a nice road trip to our hotel today. It was a beautiful day for a drive. We are settled in our hotel room. Going to go to the pool for a dip and then drug up (Benadryl) so we can get to sleep early. The sanctuary opens at 8 so I want to be up relatively early so we can eat and get there somewhat early. This place is located way out in a rural area. We drove around town about 7 and the sidewalks were already rolled up.

Oh and I started a FB album of our trip if anyone wants to see pics.

Totally agree. That's what I meant when I said I feel sorry for whoever he marries.

That's really neurotic behavior. I wonder if she was asked to leave the premises.

Yes she was.

She retreated to her car and was at the front door at exactly 9:30.

Yes she was.

She retreated to her car and was at the front door at exactly 9:30.

I figured she was asked to leave. It's very creepy that a grown adult would peep in windows to spy on kids, even if it was her son.

I figured she was asked to leave. It's very creepy that a grown adult would peep in windows to spy on kids, even if it was her son.

Sobbing that your going to lose your son outside of his junior prom because he's ten minutes past your curfew but still leaving 90 minutes early isn't creepier than looking in the windows?! :)

Sobbing that your going to lose your son outside of his junior prom because he's ten minutes past your curfew but still leaving 90 minutes early isn't creepier than looking in the windows?! :)

Yeah, that's creepy, too. She needs her head examined. If she is that neurotic in public, can you imagine how bad she is in the privacy of her own home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom