::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got called for another interview tomorrow. The second interview went well too, but I think the first one was better.

Pffft. Ce que vous appelez "Carottes Français", nous appelons en France juste carrrots - très bien préparé. Pensez-vous que les gens en Chine appellent leur nourriture nourriture chinoise ?

Just because you speak French doesn't mean you are in France! Besides, you don't sing in French!

You do not fool me, Mr. Spots, the spy in the bunker!!

Punishing us with a feghoot, eh? ;)

Some set ups are to good to pass by.

On top of that I've learned a new word. Feghoot. Well new to me anyhow.

I have a copy of the Grendel Briarton Ferdinand Feghoot stories, a gift from my brother. The only one I remember ends with the pun. "...a furry with a syringe on top."

I think we lost three chickens today. I'm pretty sure it was in the middle of the day, the dog was with us. Lots of feathers but no dead birds. I'd guess coyotes. A couple of my prettiest hens too.

I think we lost three chickens today. I'm pretty sure it was in the middle of the day, the dog was with us. Lots of feathers but no dead birds. I'd guess coyotes. A couple of my prettiest hens too.

Dang! That's too bad. Hopefully, whatever it was doesn't return!

Well, I survived another year of volunteering at the prize booth for the Spring Fling. I like that little job.

Tomorrow is going to be crazy for us. In the morning, grocery shopping and errands (probably in Crawfordsvillle). Then a softball game, if it doesn't rain too much. Then a birthday party (in Danville). Lots of driving. Then, Sunday, drive to Indy, then back here for a piano recital, then to Crawfordsville for dinner. (Lots of driving, again) Monday is another game (in Dover. I'll be sick of driving).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom