::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So today is the "Top Ramen" challenge in my foods class.

They're encouraged to think completely out of the box and keep a college budget in mind.

There's an alfredo sauce made entirely of cream packets from a doughnut/coffee shop and cheese from take out pizza.

Top Ramen crushed into a powder and reconstituted with egg and cornmeal to make "chips" and from there . . . nachos. With packets f Tapatio sauce.

Top Ramen crushed into powder and from that gnocchi. Red sauce made from ketchup packets as the base.

Lettuce wraps; They broke up the top ramen blocks and seasoned them as you would the meat in a PF Chang's lettuce wrap. Looks like bugs on a leaf or lettuce

The last group crushed it into a powder and made "corn dog batter" They don't taste great, but not as bad as you'd think.

Most creative class in a while.

I hope you use Mama brand, they are the best I know of. Try eating them raw, it's a good snack.

Andy -- can't the kids play together without total adult supervision? Sidewalk chalk is your friend. Unless it's raining. Then it wouldn't work. But you probably wouldn't wanna clean out your car in the rain any way.
Or! Duck, duck, grey duck. Or hide and seek.

This reminded me of something funny on my walk today... Someone at one of the houses I passed was using Herbal Essence Shampoo... I could smell it outside their house, it was very distinct... Oh and there is a house that smells like Downy Fabric Softener every day, makes me laugh every time...
You got a good nose on you.

So I need to rant for a second...

I asked my Mom yesterday if she would watch my kids today so I could clean out my car and prep for UWC (early!) but she couldn't... SO today what does she do? She asks me to watch my niece and nephew tonight until my sister gets home so they can go to their thing that wouldn't allow them to watch my kids... So not only am I not able to clean with my kids, I have to watch my sister's children at my parents house and wait for her to get off work and get home which the way she is will be an hour later than it should be... This means my night is shot :( I'm just frustrated that her and I had already talked about what I wanted to do tonight and now I have no way of doing any of it...

Say no?

Just an idea.

I've added memory on my own.

It took a specialized screwdriver that took forever to find, but it can be done.

And this is a guy when he set up my last desktop (Dell), my monitor usb ports weren't working so I asked him to fix it. He came to my room in the middle of student presentation and fiddled around on my keyboard for a good 40 minutes and then left. I went up to his office at lunch and there was a big box of usb cables. "Hey John, can I grab a few of these?" "Sure, go ahead. All the new desktops came with those extra cables."

I grabbed about half a dozen and went to other people I knew received the new computers and used the cable to hook the monitor to the tower. Instant workable ports on the monitor.

That's the level of stupid I'm dealing with.

Why are you such a hater?

PS I want his job.

I asked my Mom yesterday if she would watch my kids today so I could clean out my car and prep for UWC (early!) but she couldn't... SO today what does she do? She asks me to watch my niece and nephew tonight until my sister gets home so they can go to their thing that wouldn't allow them to watch my kids... So not only am I not able to clean with my kids, I have to watch my sister's children at my parents house and wait for her to get off work and get home which the way she is will be an hour later than it should be... This means my night is shot :( I'm just frustrated that her and I had already talked about what I wanted to do tonight and now I have no way of doing any of it...

Bummer. Any way you could work some on cleaning the car while waiting for your sister?

I feel your pain brother!

Andy -- can't the kids play together without total adult supervision? Sidewalk chalk is your friend. Unless it's raining. Then it wouldn't work. But you probably wouldn't wanna clean out your car in the rain any way.
Or! Duck, duck, grey duck. Or hide and seek.

GMTA, Sukie....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom