::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations, Andy! I've decided to weigh myself only on Monday mornings. Otherwise, I'm sure I would obsess over it. On the 18th I weighed 239.5, and on the 25th I was 231.5. I know I can't expect to lose 8 pounds every week, but I was happy to see I was starting to get results....

That's awesome Don!

Congratulations, Andy! I've decided to weigh myself only on Monday mornings. Otherwise, I'm sure I would obsess over it. On the 18th I weighed 239.5, and on the 25th I was 231.5. I know I can't expect to lose 8 pounds every week, but I was happy to see I was starting to get results....
After you poop.

I am buying a harmony pedal.

Working full-time has its benefits. Like, oh, money.

Saving for my big sound system. Hubby said he would match me dollar for dollar.

I use Apple products. Why would I need a tech?

And if by chance you might need a tech, they answer the phone immediately, never pass you off to someone else, speak perfect English, are actually IN America and ALWAYS fix your problem.

And I hope you notice I have stayed quiet today regarding this subject.

And if by chance you might need a tech, they answer the phone immediately, never pass you off to someone else, speak perfect English, are actually IN America and ALWAYS fix your problem.

And I hope you notice I have stayed quiet today regarding this subject.

I'm all of the above, except I don't know Apple... But like I said I really don't have an issue with Apple, they make a great product, it mainly just makes no sense for me to learn Apple when I will never use it in the corporate world I work in...

It's TOTALLY Aaron and Aldrine and Ryan's sandbox and whatever they say goes! I just didn't have a knee-jerk reaction to the guy...

Just wait until someone starts in on "freedom of speech"... forgetting is is a private venue/forum
Then you will see [/rant] from me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom