::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tookta is trying on her prom dress.

I got mine all sorted! I love it!!! It is so delightfully bad!!! And my shoes don't match. And I needed something to cover a little of the back so I got this tank top thing that does nto match. It is so bad it is good!

Nice milky cup of tea, milky cup of tea

IT EVEN MADE IT TO THE POHO THREAD?!

Isnt that the most ear-worm of a song!

And...

Let me tell you how much I love that boy!!!

And it is so unlikely! The conservative woman and the foul-mouth rude Brit Boy! He is so wrong! And he knows it!

He sits by me in the Green Room. I am like, "I like to rap too!"
So he starts in on "99 problems but a B***** aint one"
and we trade raps for awhile.

He curses WORSE than a sailor!
But somehow we became super great friends!
I think I was saddest saying goodbye to him than anyone!

Here we are "taking a turn" around the theater! We are sitting in the Greenroom. He stands up, offers me his arm and says "shall we". To which my love of all things Austen-esque said "OF COURSE!"
So it is funny because he is a weird juxtaposition of proper Englishman meets crass Gangsta rapper!
He dresses like this and then opens his mouth and you are like "Whoa... yeah... wasn't expecting that!"

Turn.jpg

But seriously, I think we are going to be lifelong friends!

Want to hear mine?

While I was in London my mom went off to Levi about how I think I am invincible and this travelling all over London where people are rude is the stupidest thing ever, how it appalls her that I stay with men who are not my husband and I hang out with guys that that I don't hardly know and she is afraid someone will do harm to me and how terrible it is that I call Shane my best friend because I have Levi...

Sigh...

It would be one thing if this was a one and done occurrence, but she has expressed these things many times!

So... I have joked I am going to make a folder on my Facebook called "pictures with men who are not my husband".
I think I need to actually do that!
And start with the picture of me and Robin taking a turn around the theater!

Ugh! Going off on Levi about that is horrible! Especially when it's YOUR Mom! She should know you well enough! I'm sorry she does that :(

A weird calm has come over me. I don't know why. I have a lot of things to do before Tuesday.

Not sure... I did find out though that Becca is working again tonight, which means I can clean out my car tonight instead! I for some reason thought she was off, which is why I wanted to do it last night. YAY!

I have often wondered why people have children. So many people have issues with their parents. Just something I wonder about.

I have often wondered why people have children. So many people have issues with their parents. Just something I wonder about.

Hahaha! I love my mom... but she never tried to like/ understand me. It is what it is. So I have a uke family!

I thought about getting one of those to play with (you know, when I sing to myself in an empty room). I saw it at NAMM.

Isn't singing to yourself in an empty room great! People have no clue how truly awesome we sound when we do that.

IT EVEN MADE IT TO THE POHO THREAD?!

Isnt that the most ear-worm of a song!

And...

Let me tell you how much I love that boy!!!

And it is so unlikely! The conservative woman and the foul-mouth rude Brit Boy! He is so wrong! And he knows it!

He sits by me in the Green Room. I am like, "I like to rap too!"
So he starts in on "99 problems but a B***** aint one"
and we trade raps for awhile.

He curses WORSE than a sailor!
But somehow we became super great friends!
I think I was saddest saying goodbye to him than anyone!

Here we are "taking a turn" around the theater! We are sitting in the Greenroom. He stands up, offers me his arm and says "shall we". To which my love of all things Austen-esque said "OF COURSE!"
So it is funny because he is a weird juxtaposition of proper Englishman meets crass Gangsta rapper!
He dresses like this and then opens his mouth and you are like "Whoa... yeah... wasn't expecting that!"

Turn.jpg

But seriously, I think we are going to be lifelong friends!

So you met an Anglo Jion?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom