::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Australia. You know, crazy island continent where everything animal, vegetable, and mineral tries to kill you.

8390694971_cb0a6f2413.jpg

I'm pouting. I made pizza tonight and was not satisfied with the result.

That and the Rangers lost. Not really a Rangers fan but it's hard to support a hockey team from the sunbelt.

Go Blackhawks!

Actually, I go really old school with my pens... steel crow quill nibs.

20862-2029-1-3ww-l.jpg

Also have some Speedball B3, B5, B6, and D3 nibs

VBS? Video Baking Sermons? Vampire Bicycle Stories? I know... Victrola Bazaar Sales.

Vacation Bible School. It's fun for the kids. We don't push heavy doctrine or anything like that. Just a fun filled week that is normally based on an OT Bible story or person. One year, it was Daniel. We had a guy dressed up as Daniel and we made a lions den that kind of looked like a cave... Where the kids would sit, with flashlights and listen to his stories. Stuff like that. Outside games, a market place and food.

The new season of Alaskan Bush People. I Like that show. I like the kids (most are grown), but I'm not a big fan of the parents.

It's fake reality TV. A few of them have been indicted on federal charges...not sure exactly why. Something to do with lying on their Alaska PFD applications (whatever that is).

Permanent fund dividend.

Just finished with the last task I needed to do for work before I could leave. My flight leaves out of SBA at 6, so I'll be getting about 2.5 hours of sleep in. Hopefully I can sleep on the plane!

Need to wind down a bit. Looks like it will be closer to 2 hours. Lol!

Just finished with the last task I needed to do for work before I could leave. My flight leaves out of SBA at 6, so I'll be getting about 2.5 hours of sleep in. Hopefully I can sleep on the plane!

I have it on good authority that there are some very comfy grassy areas that you could sleep on in needmore,...;)

I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!

I have managed to mash up a song I have been wanting to do forever... a rap song... with... a song I notoriously hate!
It. Is. Amazing!
I cant wait for you to hear it!

I was typing along and somehow with a couple of key strokes I highlighted a paragraph and, with one more letter erased it. Nice.
Now I don't know if it's worth retyping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom