::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a really cute picture of Biscuit, that I took this morning. It's Monday morning cuteness overload. But I can't get the photobucket link to copy, so I can't post it here.

Busy morning of sabbaticalizing so far. Have done some study, written some necessary emails in connection for a project, and snuck into my office when no one was looking.

Busy morning of sabbaticalizing so far. Have done some study, written some necessary emails in connection for a project, and snuck into my office when no one was looking.

My Monday has been typical, so far. Just catching up with housework after a busy weekend.

I'm hoping to work on my drawing, this afternoon. I didn't have an opportunity to over the weekend.

Morning kids. Very sketchy Internet here at the lake. Landed here Friday without further incidents or trama. It's been beautiful and wonderful. Yesterday was UKE day. Bhat, Mandy, Soo and her family plus an old neighbor of mine came out for the day. It was a blast. We sat lakeside and played music for hours. Ate food, went swimming in the lake and horsed around on float things.
Wendy went back to Seattle with a cousin to visit for a couple days, Michael went to Seattle with our old neighbors son too. They grew up together. Today Mike Katie and Luis fly in and Wendy and Michael will be returning. Both sisters and one brother are here with their families. Lots of coming and goings, which is good. We're not tiring of each other....yet.

Matt starts soccer today and I start my new gig as athlete chauffeur.

Yay!!! I hope you both enjoy it!! How is Bella??

We were going to try and get some chickens at Croy Creek, but they are prohibiting poultry sales this year because of bird flu issues.

Let's see if this works.
57mNgsgXeX

Brown Recluse spider bites are no fun at all (been there, done that, bought the t-shirt!). Coincidentally, a friend of mine, here in town, just had the same thing happen to him. PoHoMoJo for your sister, Deb....

brown_recluse_t_shirt-ra0284ecea4d64233a2650729016d727a_804gs_512.jpg

Suddenly, I don't have as much free time as I was accustomed to. I worked all day yesterday, and then worked until bedtime trying to finish the minion hat I'm knitting nfor a friend's daughter's birthday. I have to have it done by Monday evening, and today was jam session followed by mowing, followed by hospital visitation for my aunt, and tomorrow is breakfast out with Elaine followed by juggling club.

Why are there now so many fewer hours in the day? Oh. Yeah. There's that whole "job" thing....;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W-0KHHdM0o

American Eskimo? My parent's have had 2. They have a King Charles Cavalier now...

Yes. He's a mini American Eskimo. He is my second one. My first Eskie was a female named Foxy. She was the best dog ever! I was devastated when she passed and a couple months later, we got Biscuit. I also considered a Boston Terrier. I love those little clowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom