::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
More power to you and the folks like you, Freeds. I couldn't do it. I wouldn't have the patience.

Thank goodness someone else does....

Well, there's a reason I only sub. I don't think I could do it every day all school year. But I do love it. Every day is different. And kids like this, once you connect with them, it's all good. Bad days or moments happen, but you get your footing back easier every time.

Matt. Sending all my good thoughts your way. It's going to happen SOON!

I have another interview tomorrow. I'm super excited.

Super Excited and eager are good!
I think the last interview I went on I did not get an offer because they said "I did not seem ready to leave my current employer" I was trying to demonstrate that I was loyal and not just trying to jump ship to any old offer - that backfired big time.

The truth is, at the time I was really looking for a change, and I was super excited about a much shorter and non-traffic commute, but there was a large project I was in the middle of and I felt bad about deserting my current employer - I guess they must have picked up on that. Oh, the other thing was that it was 6-month contract-to-perm and I expressed reservations about leaving a full-time job with benefits for a 6-month contract position. I thought it would show them that if they hired me I would be loyal to them and that I was not prone to making rash decisions. Oh well. I would have preferred if they had said that my skillset was not a good match or something like that but if they were being honest I guess I have to respect their honesty. I just remembered about the contract thing. I think I made the right decision in hindsight. Funny how your memory works sometimes.

Yes. And the one that had me worried and up half the night. I really want this.

Well I am sure they will pick up on all that then. Leave your tools at home this time, be on your best behavior! :D

You may always visit them in the middle of the night if it does not go well.

Yes. And the one that had me worried and up half the night. I really want this.

Well, it's good news that you have an interview after the phone call. They are definitely interested!

What time is the interview? Since you are somewhere over the rainbow, I don't know your time zone :p, but I will be praying!

I have reason to believe that I may be called in to work tomorrow. And, I just realized that I have no clean work shirts. Now, I'm stuck staying up until the wash is done and the laundry is in the dryer. This new(ish) washing machine takes forever....

I have reason to believe that I may be called in to work tomorrow. And, I just realized that I have no clean work shirts. Now, I'm stuck staying up until the wash is done and the laundry is in the dryer. This new(ish) washing machine takes forever....

Does your washer have a hand wash cycle? Those are nice if you are just doing a shirt. It's much quicker.

Does your washer have a hand wash cycle? Those are nice if you are just doing a shirt. It's much quicker.

I just went and checked. No such luck.

It's my own fault. I should have thought of this as soon as I got home from work....

I just went and checked. No such luck.

It's my own fault. I should have thought of this as soon as I got home from work....

Well if you're really wanting to just get it done, just quickly handwash it yourself and wring it out real good. Put it in the dryer.

Is it sacrilegious that I don't care for the doors? A co-worker said I should listen to them and I wasn't wowed by any of it. And he LOVES them.

I feel like I'm of the age where I should have this attachment to classic rock but I just don't...
I've never been wild about them.

they are creepy as frak. He's not attractive in them or seductive. All I know is they have been great material for Saturday Night Live skits.

Terrible marketing.

If what I said wasn't the point, I don't know what they were trying to accomplish. I guess no publicity is bad publicity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom