::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was guessing, thought I should look it up, so I did.
I wouldn't have been offended at all.

I had seen them, but had no idea what they were called. I probably would have said a pick axe. Mattock you say?

360392.jpg

Skirts my freshman year had to be no higher than one inch above the knees... Then we got a new principle... They changed the rule to one inch below the fingers... Which opened up a whole new ball of wax for the tall skinny girls... Let's just say he wasn't principal long but the rule stuck, not sure about why but it did :/ Don't get me wrong, I was a teenager with raging hormones... But I look back and realize that it was just a stupid change that should have sent off red flags to the district right away...

I am long waisted, short legged. The end of my fingers would make me wearing a mini mini skirt. Like... waaaaaaay mini! Haha! Like right under my booty! Not a good rule at all!!!

Good morning, one and all! It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day, so I think the time has come to resurrect the lawn mower. This'll be the first mowing of the season, and the first since early October....

Inks also have different flows. Some dry much faster in the pen. Finding which ink suits which pen is trickier than getting the right strings.

Good point. I got a variety pack of Diamine cartridges, which are now in every pen but the Pilot, as it takes a proprietary cartridge. So far I like the Diamine inks-- in fact, it's possible that one of the reasons I'm not that thrilled with the Pilot is that its the only pen without the Diamine ink. Eventually I'll move to bottled ink, but for right now, cartridges are a cheap and easy way to try different things.

Then there's the color. Private Reserve has about 11 different blue ink colors. many indistinguishable at first glance. Diamine, Herbin, Sailor, Pelican, Parker, Aurora, et al, all have their opinions on the proper color of blue. Yet my very favorite is "Lake Placid Blue" with Parker's Quink Blue the only contender for second place. I have a drawer full of bottled ink which I can't bear to pare down. Yet I only use ink from 5 of those bottles.

I believe I may safely be characterized as a fountain pen obsessive.

Playing around with my signature... I'll fix it when I get home, I just can't see my tinypics right now... So I'll fix it soon!

Then there's the color. Private Reserve has about 11 different blue ink colors. many indistinguishable at first glance. Diamine, Herbin, Sailor, Pelican, Parker, Aurora, et al, all have their opinions on the proper color of blue. Yet my very favorite is "Lake Placid Blue" with Parker's Quink Blue the only contender for second place. I have a drawer full of bottled ink which I can't bear to pare down. Yet I only use ink from 5 of those bottles.

I believe I may safely be characterized as a fountain pen obsessive.

One of the small pleasures I've experienced so far: I have an older fountain pen that was gifted to me about 15 years ago when my first play was produced. It came with one ink cartridge, which I use until it ran out, and then forgot about it. I found it again over the weekend, gave it a good an thorough cleaning (the spent cartridge was still attached), popped a Diamine "Copper" cartridge on it, and it's writing like a champ. Not a fancy or valuable pen, just nice to see something from my past become functional again.

The fate of the chickens are in Bella's paws today. I'm pretty sure we have a coyote or three focused on our birds so we left her home today on the loose. Hopefully she will not "play with the chickens".

I forgot I submitted an application on Saturday to Edible Arrangements on Saturday. They just called to set up an interview.

The fate of the chickens are in Bella's paws today. I'm pretty sure we have a coyote or three focused on our birds so we left her home today on the loose. Hopefully she will not "play with the chickens".

I think Bella will step up and do her job.

Good morning, everyone! I went back to bed, this morning, because my legs and feet were hurting. I finally couldn't lay there any more but I'm still in significant pain.

I received an email, this morning. My friend lost her battle with cancer this morning. She's at peace now and has gone home to be with the Lord. Her calling and funeral is Saturday. I'm not going to be able to attend. I won't be in town. :( Saturday is the day of my mom's retirement party. It's a surprise party with a Kentucky Derby theme. I can't miss it. I am helping my sisters set it up and prepare food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom