::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I needed toothpaste, and bought this on impulse. I normally use a Crest product, but have never tried this. It's a two-step system that has a separate toothpaste and whitening gel.

I have asked before about whitening treatments at the dentist's, but they are too expensive.

This claims I can expect 6X whiter teeth in one week. We'll see....

crest.jpg

Last edited:
I placed an order with Amazon on March 18th. Nothing big, just two skeins of yarn. The total cost was under ten dollars, and I was surprised when they said it would shipped for free.

The bummer is that they say I should expect delivery on April 1st. Why should it take two weeks to ship two skeins of yarn? It seems like a small order like that could be handled much more quickly....

Well, it's time for this bird to get some sleep, y'all be good!

I subscribe to three different magazines. I have always really loved periodicals. It's stupid how excited I get, waiting for the next issue of each to arrive.

One of them arrived in today's mail. My plan is to save it to read on the plane on Thursday, when I fly to Houston. The same goes for any others that arrive by then.

It's been here for an hour, and it's already driving me crazy wanting to look at it! I need to put it away in my carry-on bag, and try to forget about it. We'll see how well my will power holds out....

I placed an order with Amazon on March 18th. Nothing big, just two skeins of yarn. The total cost was under ten dollars, and I was surprised when they said it would shipped for free.

The bummer is that they say I should expect delivery on April 1st. Why should it take two weeks to ship two skeins of yarn? It seems like a small order like that could be handled much more quickly....

My guess is hey are using "Smartpost" a paradoxically named system in which FedEx eventually gives your package to the post office to deliver. You can't track it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom