::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damon what was the name of the other musician you said you liked? Was it David Auenui (sp?)? I met his cousin yesterday at HMS. She was the girl in the HMS Insurance commercial. Her two year old daughter is super cute and friendly. She wanted me to sit her on my lap and read her a book.

No, I don't think so.
The folks I mentioned were I think Weldon Kekauoha, Hu`ewa (which is the band with Sean Na`auao's son), and Jeff Au Hoy the steel player who plays with Peter Moon, Jr. and Cyril Pahinui, and I think I talked about Benny Chong the jazz ukulele guy who plays with L Halekahu Seabury, who plays with Bryan Tolentino a lot, hmmmm no Davids in that list. There is a really good chance we will run into Bryan Tolentino on Sunday.

Even more torrential rain!
Awww junk that sucks!
We got some rain yesterday, but it was more like "Air you can Wear" a lovely euphemism they used on the news yesterday. 7am and 81 degrees already, despite what my little weather sticker says.

Just took a swim in the ocean in the dark.

Kept hearing that Jaws theme in the back of my head.

5th grade when I saw it and the water still scares me a little. Sure was refreshing though.

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

I actually like the size of the G4, but don't care for the led screen, and the reports of poor battery life.

That's too bad (on the battery life). The battery on my G2 is fantastic. This has been the closest to the perfect phone for me yet - and I didn't think it could get better than the Nexus 5 (the phones are about the same thing, but the G2 has a much larger battery).

Awww junk that sucks!
We got some rain yesterday, but it was more like "Air you can Wear" a lovely euphemism they used on the news yesterday. 7am and 81 degrees already, despite what my little weather sticker says.

It dumped on North Shore the whole time I was there yesterday.

Felt like a sauna with a shower head.

Our little vegetable garden seems to be doing very well. Everything is green and healthy, and growing like crazy. It's too soon to be seeing produce, but it's encouraging. We have zucchini, green beans, yellow beans, cherry tomatoes, regular tomatoes, two kinds of lettuce, and I think some cucumbers....

In about a week we are going to have a legendary amount of Zucchini. I told Sheryl she bought too many Zucchini plants this year...

No, I don't think so.
The folks I mentioned were I think Weldon Kekauoha, Hu`ewa (which is the band with Sean Na`auao's son), and Jeff Au Hoy the steel player who plays with Peter Moon, Jr. and Cyril Pahinui, and I think I talked about Benny Chong the jazz ukulele guy who plays with L Halekahu Seabury, who plays with Bryan Tolentino a lot, hmmmm no Davids in that list. There is a really good chance we will run into Bryan Tolentino on Sunday.

I figured out where I heard his name. He played a show at Turtle Bay on the third. I saw the posters promoting the event.

Two plants produce enough to make an extended family hate the stuff!

She bought three plants. But there were three little plants in each pot. And she wouldn't thin them. So we have NINE zucchini plants. I counted a dozen pickle-sized zucchinis yesterday with more smaller ones to come. This is going to be really impressive.

We have a series of 4x4 raised beds. Each zucchini "cluster" now completely covers its bed. They have pretty much shaded out the peppers that were planted in the front corners of each bed. The tomatoes climb up behind the zucchinis, so no big deal there...

Poll:
Do any of you ever get to telecommute (work from home)?
Do you bother to get dressed?
I find that when I am home I am usually just wearing boxer briefs or board shorts, of course the room I work in is already 80 degrees and has no A/C, so that may have something to do with it...

I just heard the recycling truck rumble down the next street, so I went to take my recycling out. It is misting, not really rain, but moist outside.

Whatever! :D
At least I don't have to go into the office today.

The ocean is way more refreshing and doesn't have a billion kids swimming in it that surprisingly never have to get out to use the restroom.

Yesterday they closed the main pool (with the majority of kids) and I suspect the chemical levels were a bit off for this reason.

Ocean is MUCH better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom