::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also always loved wearing Dr. Martens. I wore them for years. I'd like to get another pair, but the last pair I had wasn't quite the same quite as the ones I had in high school.

Howdy all I passed my 2nd test at the carwash last week all my testing is done for now . This is the year of family weddings one in May then in June only able to go to one of them. A family member was wanting to set up a go fund me page to get me to go to the wedding that I will miss but the reson is that wedding is like 3 weeks after the one I will be going to and I do not want to keep asking for time off from the carwash. I was surprised the family member wanted me there that bad.

That's sweet. But part of being a responsible employee is keeping a cap on your time off. It's never easy having to prioritize.

I also always loved wearing Dr. Martens. I wore them for years. I'd like to get another pair, but the last pair I had wasn't quite the same quite as the ones I had in high school.

You might like Supervogs by John Fluevog. They really feel a lot like the old docs. The new docs just aren't the same.

10413761_1606696769566200_1742443221_n.jpg

The shoes I want for my 100lb down victory say this on the bottom.

Watching the GS Warriors/NO Pelicans game.

Good game tonight. Not a blow out.

. . . yet.

Eric Gordon on the Pelican's is a local kid. Hard to root against him so I hope he plays well, but his team gets CRUSHED!

A wonderful bird is the pelican,
His bill will hold more than his belican,
He can take in his beak
Enough food for a week
But I'm damned if I see how the helican!
...Dixon Lanier Merritt

New Converse Chuck Taylor leathers ordered!

Chuck_zpsakcdteqt.png

I found some at Ross in the men's section (if you check the smaller sizes they usually have unique shoes no one wants and they are kind of unisex). Anyway, they are high top with the green star and like arrow type stripe on the side and I LOVE THEM! I have to keep myself from wearing them to work right now because I don't want to mess them up because I want them clean for the UK. I never liked how the high tops looked on me until recently. They sort of work.

I laugh when people in their twenties say they have waited all their lives for something.

Haha! I was thinking that too! I am like "really, you barely had to try yet!" Like the ones who "Waited all their lives... to be a singer, actor, award winner, fall in love... etc." Really? Didja have to struggle long?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom