::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been a little emotionally unstable lately, had to go back to daily meds. I'd rather fix that than have all the knowledge in the world.

Not complaining, I'm pretty okay right now. It's just disappointing. Every time ya feel like you have it licked, there's a new plot twist. Life.

(((((Freeda))))) Hope things take an uptick soon for you!

Freeda said something about IQ test score.
No one ever told me anything about mine.
I always assumed I got an average score?
I must have been unremarkable. Because I never heard a remark.

On occasion I will be in the middle of some song, that I know by heart and... have a vapor lock. I can't remember the next verse. Or I can only remember the first and third verses. It's frustrating. One glance at a song sheet and I'm back in business, but still. Kinda like and actor losing the next line I guess.

Where'd you get that ukulele magazine? What kimd of things are in it? Paper or dogital? I might need this. Tell me more!

It's an actual hard-copy magazine. It comes out quarterly, and I have a subscription to it. Looking at it now, I find the following contact info:

Ukulele
String Letter Publishing, Inc.
P.O. Box 8525
Big Sandy, TX 75755

or

UkuleleMag.com

It's a great magazine, and I highly recommend it to anyone interested in the ukulele. It has lots of ukulele advertising, from big importers and small luthiers, alike. It has songs , with music, lyrics, tabs, etc, and tips on how to play them well. There are music theory articles and interviews with uke players. There are articles on uke festivals and large uke groups and clubs. There are reviews of new ukes and new uke gear. Basically, it covers anything you could think of that's uke related....

Last edited:
On occasion I will be in the middle of some song, that I know by heart and... have a vapor lock. I can't remember the next verse. Or I can only remember the first and third verses. It's frustrating. One glance at a song sheet and I'm back in business, but still. Kinda like and actor losing the next line I guess.

You're way ahead of me, then, Rob. I'm lost without the song sheet....

We have landscapers working here today. They are replacing all three sets of stairs going up to the wrap-around porch. At times they are using a motorized earth compactor, and it shakes the whole house! They just had it running, and sitting in my recliner felt like sitting in one of those massage chairs. ;)

Whoa! There it goes again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom