::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walked to school. Looked overcast. Said no rain. Got to school started to rain and downpoured on us....Soaked. now to get dry off to pre k then a pumpkin patch school trip!!

Good Day Sunshines...

Got some school ukes to set up... 8 of em... gonna be a busy busy day.

Then Levi bought tickets to a haunted mansion thing for tonight. 4 tickets. For him and the 3 boys. But he says he never gets scared. Then gets the bright idea that maybe they would have a whole lot more fun if I went since I get terrified. They thought this was a good idea.

I have not been to once since my early 20s when I ended up in a corner in the fetal position cornered by a chainsaw man sobbing...

sigh...

this should be interesting.

Walked to school. Looked overcast. Said no rain. Got to school started to rain and downpoured on us....Soaked. now to get dry off to pre k then a pumpkin patch school trip!!

Pumpkin patch, pumkin bazooka, corn maze, hay ride, tri-tip sandwich tomorrow and then off to the coast to pick fuji apples :)

Good Day Sunshines...

Got some school ukes to set up... 8 of em... gonna be a busy busy day.

Then Levi bought tickets to a haunted mansion thing for tonight. 4 tickets. For him and the 3 boys. But he says he never gets scared. Then gets the bright idea that maybe they would have a whole lot more fun if I went since I get terrified. They thought this was a good idea.

I have not been to once since my early 20s when I ended up in a corner in the fetal position cornered by a chainsaw man sobbing...

sigh...

this should be interesting.

The last time I went to a haunted house I accidentally gave a guy a bloody nose because he scared the crap out of me. I don't usually get scared in those things because I expect things to jump out but this guy was hanging by his legs from the rafters and just before you exited he would swoop down behind you and scream

He swooped.
He screamed.
I may or may not have screamed.
Definitely elbowed him in the face instinctively when he attacked from behind.

I felt really bad (he probably felt worse).

I put about four hours into making a MineCraft Steve costume for James.

This morning he told me really wants to be Kylo Ren from the new Star Wars movie coming out.

::sigh::

Rafe Report:

Today is MineCraft Friday (it's the only time James and I get to play video games together) and after Mika gets home from work we're heading to the Disney Store to see about a Kylo Ren costume and probably grab dinner at the restaurant in Nordstrom's.

Sat. pumpkin patch and then apple picking

Sun. The start of boys week (three days). Mika is leaving for a business trip and James and I are going to have a bachelor's holiday :) Which means shuttling James to basketball practice and then team pictures.

I'm having to sign in to UU every time I leave the page.

Anyone else having this problem?

My new PT guy for my shoulder promised me more mobility and added that there would be a trade-off though.

Sadistic people with knowledge of physiology.

Ice is my friend today.

Karl the PT guy is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom