::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are cleaning out our kitchen. Trashing some stuff and setting other stuff aside to take to Shaye. Because with no kids at home I don't need three pie pans.

I should clarify - we do give stuff to other charities too - but having a specific date on which the sale will be held gives us a deadline and a sense of urgency that makes it impossible to put things off...

Mim is making me want one of those Watermans.

watermanmodelsmain.jpg

UR Mike posted a picture of the clear one on FB. Way cool. But a new uke is not in the cards for me at the moment.

I still wonder what happened to all those really cool contests that used to happen here. I remember at least once a month there would be some sort of contest for a ukulele or something. Now its just the seasons contests and thats about all.

You won all the prizes - there are none left.

Cousin Cooter just sent me a text message asking if you all were attending some sort of Lilith Fair type thing. If so he said he'd make sure to bring his pink Carhartt overalls in support.

Be honest - Cooter has no idea how to use text messaging. He brought a note to the back door of the bunker, handed it to you, and is waiting outside right now to see if he gets an answer.

Aw shoot, Padre - I'm sorry about losing your buddy. Give the lad and SHE a hug and send a virtual hug down under. Pets are family.

Sounds like you're on for a sweater, Deb...as long as you don't mind it being a crop top.

Um, NO! I would never wear a crop top sweater!!! Lol lol. Makes me chuckle to try and vision myself wearing a crop top sweater! Lol

Love the videos, Mim!! The one with the kids is precious!!

On another note... I really need to fix my computer and learn how to do that multitracking stuff!!

G
One of our cats died last night. Young cat, one of the sibling and mom group SHE brought in winter before last. No idea what happened. We'd turned the lights out. He was snuggled up against SHE in bed. He rolled off the bed, moaned 3 times and was gone moments later. No idea what happened.

Calum, when he learned that Willy had died, got his iPod, brought it to our little circle of grief, and played "Amazing Grace" for us all. That kid does have a sense of occasion.

Another to greet us when we cross the Rainbow Bridge.

Dang! How sad. I'm sorry

On another note... I really need to fix my computer and learn how to do that multitracking stuff!!

Seven months ago, I would have never guessed that I would love playing the ukulele. Never gave it a thought. I've been playing since October.

I sure never envisioned myself making YouTube videos! I started playing my uke in YouTube videos in January. It's so much fun!

One of our cats died last night. Young cat, one of the sibling and mom group SHE brought in winter before last. No idea what happened. We'd turned the lights out. He was snuggled up against SHE in bed. He rolled off the bed, moaned 3 times and was gone moments later. No idea what happened.

Calum, when he learned that Willy had died, got his iPod, brought it to our little circle of grief, and played "Amazing Grace" for us all. That kid does have a sense of occasion.

Another to greet us when we cross the Rainbow Bridge.

Sorry about your cat. :(

Love the videos, Mim!! The one with the kids is precious!!

The multi tracking stuff is entertaining but I just like vids of my friends.

Sebi does some nice simple multi tracks. He plays all the instruments and sings all the tracks. I have a crazy crush on him.

Sebi does some nice simple multi tracks. He plays all the instruments and sings all the tracks. I have a crazy crush on him.

I play multiple instruments, too. I think it would be cool and fun to do something like that.

Who is Sebi? Is that someone from here?

Ok, I'm 37 years old and scared to tell my mom I make YouTube videos. Is that messed up, or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom