::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here's one. He does all sorts of music. His YouTube channel is "sebi next door".

A good example of Sebi:

He is from Switzerland.

THAT is AWESOME!! Who in the heck would give that a thumbs down??
That's a great song and he did great with it. When he did Bey's Single Ladies hand wave, I about fell over!
Very cool!

THAT is AWESOME!! Who in the heck would give that a thumbs down??
That's a great song and he did great with it. When he did Bey's Single Ladies hand wave, I about fell over!
Very cool!

Some people are just butts. I have someone who thumbs down almost all my demos. I am pretty sure I know who it is. I have a troll. It sucks. He is a looney tune and one of the reasons I don't let people use my real name.

And.......

I'm back.
Hey all hope life is treating you well.

Some people are just butts. I have someone who thumbs down almost all my demos. I am pretty sure I know who it is. I have a troll. It sucks. He is a looney tune and one of the reasons I don't let people use my real name.

You're a nobody until you have a stalker.

Yeah people can suck. I've put all my youtube vids as unlisted because I have a whacko ex boyfriend & ex best friend. I don't want them knowing my business, at all. Especially him. He scares me and can be annoying. If he started commenting and bugging me on YouTube, I'd probably delete the account to avoid drama. My YouTube account is important to me, now. However, I'm also tired of worrying about that. I'd like to feel free of that, and put my vids public. It's something I have been thinking about.

You're a nobody until you have a stalker.

This one is particularly scary.

But I guess that is true.

Untitled-196.png

Wow! I'm impressed! Playing off-book is something I don't think I'll ever have much luck with, but I sure admire those folks who can do it....

Mahalo!
I have found the more I do it, the easier it gets. Now to just get those "90%" songs - I know 90% of the lyrics or changes.

Forcing yourself to remember them seems to be working. It's in my brain, just need to pry it out of there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom