::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of dogs, on the news they just had a story about a canine officer that found a missing toddler. The toddler had wondered off. They found him between two corn fields.

Cornfields are dangerous! Ban cornfields! Can't someone GMO up some kind of short, high-yielding corn variety?

In addition to the most brewpubs in the city limits (71 and counting), Portland also boasts the highest number of strip clubs per capita of any major US city.

Oh, and while were exploring the city for Sheryl's birthday today we passed THREE new marijuana shops. They wasted no time.

Hedonist?

Cornfields are dangerous! Ban cornfields! Can't someone GMO up some kind of short, high-yielding corn variety?

I'm surprised the corn is that high, with all the extremely wet weather we have been having.

I awoke thinking about Iko Iko. I don't know why?

Code:
[CENTER]Iko Iko
"Jockamo" James Crawford[/CENTER]

Verse 1:
[G] My grandma and your grandma
Were sittin' by the [D] fire
My grandma told your grandma:
"I'm gonna set your flag on [G] fire"

Chorus:
Talkin' 'bout
[G] Hey now, Hey now,
Iko iko un[D]day
Jockamo feeno ai nané
Jockamo fee na[G]né

The weather is not bad today. a little hazy clouds. We have been reasonably dry for a few days now. They say Tuesday through Saturday chance of rain every day, not a wash out just some.

Hedonist?

I'm surprised the corn is that high, with all the extremely wet weather we have been having.
It's pretty tall. You can see the corn that has rain damage. It's shorter, and lighter in color. It might be more damaged where you are, Rob. I think you, and Mike have had more rain than we have. Mike said it was still raining, daily, there. We have had a lot of rain, but not in the past 2 days. It's not suppose to rain again until Monday or Tuesday.

They rotate the crops, as usual. I prefer the beans over the corn. The beans are short, and they don't block our view. The corn gets massive, and it's creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom