::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I lived in Indy, I had a horse. I had to board it, since I lived in an apartment. The boarding place was a really large farm and they had a peacock. It was a silent one. I never heard it make a peep. But it would scare me. It would fly up to the rafters of the barn (I don't know if they are called rafters in a barn). It would freak me out to see him up there. Staring down.

It was probably thinking, "Hey, there's that girl again. I know she's got snacks for that horse. If she would just move a little bit more in that direction I could probably swoop down on here when her back is turned and steal the snacks."

Unlike LOL Cats, peacocks use proper english.

It was probably thinking, "Hey, there's that girl again. I know she's got snacks for that horse. If she would just move a little bit more in that direction I could probably swoop down on here when her back is turned and steal the snacks."

Unlike LOL Cats, peacocks use proper english.

Lol! I thought it was going to swoop down and take my eyeballs!

I love owls. I have not seen those two white ones (or whatever they were) since I posted about them, here. I look out there for them, every day.

Um yeah, I could not handle that noise on a regular basis. There is a video of a peahen call...it sounds like a loud crow. This is much worse.

I had a good Word to preach this morning. For that I'm grateful to God. Could have heard a pin drop in the sanctuary. Even the babies didn't cry. That almost never happens.

I don't mean to brag here, just celebrate something that worked well. Maybe my best sermon ever.

Sometimes it takes a Lord of the Flies week to put things into a new light.

New Jersey beaches require you to purchase a small plastic tag to use the beaches there. You pin it to your bathing suit or whatever so the arbiters of all that's good can see that you've paid. You have to buy them even if you live there, although you can buy a full-season pass which is dramatically cheaper than buying daily passes. High school kids get summer jobs hanging out on the beach all day, selling tags. I've never seen anyone arrested or anything for not having a tag; they just make you buy one.

i have seen a few arrests in my day. I used to work for the town so I would wear my public works shirt and go on for free

i have seen a few arrests in my day. I used to work for the town so I would wear my public works shirt and go on for free

I hear there is a nude beach at Sandy Hook...I hate to think how you have to attach your beach tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom