::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't see how Wilco boycotting Indiana is going to change anything. They aren't even playing a large venue. I would like to see their show, as I have been a fan since the Uncle Tupelo days...even though I'm more of a Jay Farrar fan, than Jeff Tweedy.

The news channels, even the more liberal ones, say this is the same law that other states have.

It's a little more vague and open to "interpretation" than the other states. And by focusing on Indiana they will get attention and momentum to knock the others down as well. I think the governor put a beacon on his back during a speech or two if you're wondering "why Indy?"

Well, I guess I won't buy any tickets to anything this year, since people are starting to pull the plug on coming to Indy. I realize there are refunds, but that is a PITA.

I need to read more about this law. I am against discrimination of any kind, and I love and embrace everyone.

I just don't see how Wilco boycotting Indiana is going to change anything. They aren't even playing a large venue. I would like to see their show, as I have been a fan since the Uncle Tupelo days...even though I'm more of a Jay Farrar fan, than Jeff Tweedy.

The news channels, even the more liberal ones, say this is the same law that other states have.
theres quite the discussion regarding this on FB.
It doesn't matter who boycotts big companies or small. It just matters that they all boycott.

I recorded a couple vids and YouTube is actually being cooperative. Here's todays.

Sally! Those vids are neat! That sanctuary looks awesome!! Are those cats adoptable? Those cats are sweet! And they purr loud! I love that! I miss having an indoor cat. I'm the only person in my house that's not allergic.

When Naomi was younger, I signed us up to work in the cat room at a shelter in C'ville. We would go brush out cats and love on them. They needed people to do that. We went a few times and one day, naomi broke out in hives and started coughing and wheezing. We had to quit. That's when we found out she is allergic to cats, and has asthma. Cats are the only animal she is allergic to. We have noticed, when we visit other families, that some cats affect her more than others. It all depends on a hormone in their saliva, from what the docs told me.

When I worked at a shelter, I always wanted to take the Chow Chows and chow mixes home with me because they were the hardest to find homes for. I researched the breed extensively and worked with a lot of them. I still have a place in my heart for Chow Chows.

Yes, you do get a lot of tail when there are 800 pussies around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom