::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired. Drank caffeine. I haven't had caffeine in a bit. I needed a jolt at the spring fling. I drank half a can of Pepsi, and I'm wired. It's weird. I drank it at 7:00. I'm sensitive to it.

It can take over 6 hours for caffeine to go thru your system. I read that somewhere.

It can take over 6 hours for caffeine to go thru your system. I read that somewhere.

I should really avoid it. If I drink it regularly, I get chest pain and palpitations. But sometimes a Pepsi sounds so good. Especially out of a can.

It's quite rainy right now, but this afternoon it's supposed to clear and the weather should be much better for the next week, and hopefully and beyond that.

I thought about putting up "Put On A Happy Face". It has some more difficult chords. You would need to use all four fretting fingers. It starts with an [Eb6] AKA [Cm7] (same four notes different order (enharmonic).

[Eb6] Gray skies are gonna [Gm7] clear [C7] up, [Fm7] put on a [Bb9] happy [Fm7] face [Bb9]
[Eb6] Brush off the clouds and [Gm7] cheer up, [Fm7] put on a [Bb9] happy [Bbm7] face [Eb7]

[Eb6] = (3333)
[Gm7] = (0211)
[C7] = (0001)
[Fm7] = (1313)
[Bb9] = (1213)
[Eb7] = (3334)

That's just the first two lines. It's not as hard as it looks but most of the chords aren't common. As with many of my files I don't know where I acquired them.

Good morning! It's rainy here, too. I think it's suppose to rain all day. My little girl has a softball game and I wonder if they will cancel it.

I thought about putting up Put on a happy face. It has some more difficult chords. You would need to use all four fretting fingers. It starts with an [Eb6] AKA [Cm7] (same four notes different order (enharmonic).

[Eb6] Gray skies are gonna [Gm7] clear [C7] up, [Fm7] put on a [Bb9] happy [Fm7] face [Bb9]
[Eb6] Brush off the clouds and [Gm7] cheer up, [Fm7] put on a [Bb9] happy [Bbm7] face [Eb7]

[Eb6] = (3333)
[Gm7] = (0211)
[C7] = (0001)
[Fm7] = (1313)
[Bb9] = (1213)
[Eb7] = (3334)

That's just the first two lines. It's not as hard as it looks but most of the chords aren't common. As with many of my files I don't know where I acquired them.

That looks like a good one. I'm going to have to try it, later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom