::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old stock? Website says Island-only since 2014. I thought it was still around too, I thought I had seen it, but I looked it up.

Maybe.

I bought some Downtown Brown and it was right next to it. Not a fan of coconut anything.

Damn! Kona is brewed in two breweries in the Pacific NW - one in Portland and one North of Seattle (Woodinville). I bet they are only brewing the more mainstream varieties. According to their website, the two Konas that I really like - the Koko Brown and the Wailua Wheat - are both island-only now. Jerks.

Had a Kona pipeline porter tonight. Very good porter.

heres a shot at the last art show!11

56019fd4b1f6d.image.jpg

Awesome! Do you make pigs and alligators by chance? My daughter has a stuffed pig and son has a stuffed crocodile that they have had since they were big enough to carry a stuffed animal... I would LOVE to get them something like this for Christmas!

The only beer I'll drink has roots in it, apparently....

Probably not... Common flavorings are vanilla, wintergreen, cherry tree bark, licorice root, sarsaparilla root, nutmeg, acacia, anise, molasses, cinnamon, and honey. So it might, but then again it might not lol (Sorry I had too...)

This makes sense for Soda... But I really like carbonated waters which shouldn't contain most of the things listed... I could be wrong though! Here is a list of my faves:

Meijer Quenchers Tangerine Lime
Meijer Quenchers Mandarin Orange
CVS Pineapple Coconut (tastes like Pina Colada)
CVS Key Lime (the others aren't as good)
Great Value Key Lime
Great Value Black Cherry
Kroger's used to have a Grape that I liked too but I don't know if they still have it...

My favorite of all of those is the Tangerine Lime because it tastes like Mountain Dew! SO GOOD!

Awesome! Do you make pigs and alligators by chance? My daughter has a stuffed pig and son has a stuffed crocodile that they have had since they were big enough to carry a stuffed animal... I would LOVE to get them something like this for Christmas!

I might be able to its just if I will have time before then. I will try and let you know. Like an ornament,,,or little trinket

Well another day....it's walk to school day so go get some. Too bad everyday for us is walk to school day....

It's very foggy here. I'm surprised that my daughter didn't have a 2 hour delay for school, but she got on her bus at her usual time. I already have half of my housework done, so today I might actually get to draw some.

Speaking of Christmas. I think I'm going to get some sort of science kit for Naomi. She hates that she gets pulled from science class to go to math lab. They've done this to her every year. Long story. But I'm thinking of finding her a kit that has a microscope included. We could set it up in our art room and it could be fun, I think.

(This is the translation of what a man might say in his head...)

I agree with you guys.
I think the commercials are supposed to evoke some kind of feral carnal response. Being that my preference for a partner is female they do nothing for me.

Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom