::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week will be busy for me, pretty much non-stop.

- working all day Monday.
- helping Elaine set up at the county fair on Tuesday.
- knitting group and then work on Wednesday.
- county fair talent show preliminary rounds on Thursday (I'm the talent show superintendent again this year).
- working all day Friday.
- talent show competition on Saturday afternoon, followed by a graduation party.

Plus the usual stuff, of course, like juggling club and lawn mowing. I'll need to find time for some more hospital visits with my aunt, too....

My sister is 65 years old, and a retired widow. She has booked a trip with a girlfriend to Ireland next April. So far, so good.

She applied for a passport, and has run into trouble. They are refusing to accept her birth certificate, the only one she's ever had. She and I were both adopted at birth, and records are nearly impossible to access. Now I need to help her try to fight the government over a stupid piece of paper, just so she can take a vacation. Sheesh....

Not much to say. What I do have to say, no one cares about. Which is fine, no worries. It's just the less engagement means less posts means less engagement cycle. Entropy.

Brown Recluse spider bites are no fun at all (been there, done that, bought the t-shirt!). Coincidentally, a friend of mine, here in town, just had the same thing happen to him. PoHoMoJo for your sister, Deb....
Thank you. She has a few health issues and I'm really worried for her.

I hope so. I'd love to see it....

Well the composition of the photo sucks. But I like the colors and I'm just trying to get back into drawing. I know this may sound weird but I make paintings with colored pencils. I refer to it as drawings, but it looks like a painting when I'm done. I put many layers and hours into them, and although there may be faster ways, I find it to be therapeutic.

My sister is 65 years old, and a retired widow. She has booked a trip with a girlfriend to Ireland next April. So far, so good.

She applied for a passport, and has run into trouble. They are refusing to accept her birth certificate, the only one she's ever had. She and I were both adopted at birth, and records are nearly impossible to access. Now I need to help her try to fight the government over a stupid piece of paper, just so she can take a vacation. Sheesh....

My husband had to hire a Confidential Intermediary to get his adoption records opened.

We went to an Indians baseball game, in Indy. It was fun. We had to park a mile away because of GenCon. I enjoyed the walk. I also enjoyed seeing the costumes.

Tomorrow, I'm having lunch with my best friend. I haven't seen her in a very long time. I think we are going to eat Vietnamese food. I'm really looking forward to seeing her.

We were thinking of going to the Croy Creek Trader's Fair, tomorrow, to get chickens. I looked up the schedule to make sure it hasn't changed... They have a poultry ban going on because of bird flu! I'm so glad that I looked in their site before we drove there for nothing!!

A friend, who doesn't drive, keeps mentioning he wants to go to an event tomorrow. I am taking my nieces to that event. But I don't want to take him with them. That's too much for me to deal with. He has special needs, Maggie has ADD and Sarah is only 3 so high level of supervision.

I refuse to feel like a schmuck.

A friend, who doesn't drive, keeps mentioning he wants to go to an event tomorrow. I am taking my nieces to that event. But I don't want to take him with them. That's too much for me to deal with. He has special needs, Maggie has ADD and Sarah is only 3 so high level of supervision.

I refuse to feel like a schmuck.

That's what über is for.

Having a wonderful time on the North Shore. I'm away from a computer and I have much more to say than I care to type on my phone. Lots of fun family times, boating, swimming, beaching, eating, drinking, playing music, hearing music, seeing my sisters dance hula, really cool. Everyone is still here for a few more days, then some start going home. Well some have already left. Everyone will be gone Thursday and I go back to work Friday. It has been a great time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom