::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is breakfast with the old guys. And some errands. So I must get wigglin'. Later!

I find that unlikely for a variety of reasons, but bees have been used to detect landmines.

They said bees have a stronger sense of smell than dogs. It was on Fox 59 news, last night. They probably have it on their website.

They said bees have a stronger sense of smell than dogs. It was on Fox 59 news, last night. They probably have it on their website.

True, I think they are more reliable in that sense, but I can't see it happening for liability reasons, climate reasons and the fact most people are afraid of bees.

Got rid of the dumb swamp cooler (too humid) and bought a medium size industrial fan and built a little hood for it so it fits a window without gaps. I shut all the windows except for one in the bedroom and I have the fan in the opposite room in the house exhausting the air outside. Makes a huge breeze in the house and huge difference in temperature in the bedroom.

And the fan was about 1/4 the cost of the dumb swamp cooler.

I think bass fishing in this area is done until the drought is over. There is no way fish could survive the low levels the local lakes have reached.

I had hoped to cut the grass this morning, but that's not going to happen. Everything is still too wet, for one thing. It will be afternoon before it is dry enough. Also, the mosquitoes are vicious out there! I went out to pick up sticks in preparation for mowing, and they about ate me alive.

It has been over a week since it's been cut, and it really needs it. I'll get to it sometime after lunch....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom