::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to Google who that was. I'm not very knowledgable with soccer.
Speaking of name dropping, I can name drop with the best of them. I use to meet celebs and sports figures all the time, because I worked at the airport for 6 years...4 of those years, I worked where the private planes fly in. I met a ton of people...but I rarely name drop. Honestly, I was rarely impressed.

I had to Google also.

It was kinda wasted on me, I'm afraid.

Rafe report for last weekend.

Sat. : watch and hope no one burns down our house.
Sun. : Funeral home visit

R. R. Addendum:
Mon. : Funeral

The car in front of us on the way to work this morning had a coffee cup on the roof, by the time we got into town we were all cheering on it's survival.

The car in front of us on the way to work this morning had a coffee cup on the roof, by the time we got into town we were all cheering on it's survival.

That's classic! Did it ever dump.

Sitting in the waiting room at my doctor's office.

Naomi misses school. It's like that every summer once her VBS and camps are over.

I had to Google who that was. I'm not very knowledgable with soccer.
Speaking of name dropping, I can name drop with the best of them. I use to meet celebs and sports figures all the time, because I worked at the airport for 6 years...4 of those years, I worked where the private planes fly in. I met a ton of people...but I rarely name drop. Honestly, I was rarely impressed.

It's a "thing" for me:)

When I first got here a few names got dropped in the normal back and forth banter that occurs here. Jon, our leader, was quick to point it out so I've been doing my best to name drop ever since. I rarely do it IRL.

Wait. That's a lie. I do it all the time in class. During my credential classes I had a professor who said it "creates a subliminal interest with the kids if you've had brushes with celebrity."

Woke up at 3:00am again but today I was able to get back to sleep for a couple more hours.

It's a "thing" for me:)

When I first got here a few names got dropped in the normal back and forth banter that occurs here. Jon, our leader, was quick to point it out so I've been doing my best to name drop ever since. I rarely do it IRL.

Wait. That's a lie. I do it all the time in class. During my credential classes I had a professor who said it "creates a subliminal interest with the kids if you've had brushes with celebrity."

I'm sure the kids love to hear the stories! I use to love hearing my teachers talk about their lives outside of school.

I have a gift card to eat at a certain resteraunt. It's $20. I forgot cash for a tip. I only plan on spending 10 or 15. I wonder if they will give me the leftover in cash, since it's a paper gift card...not one that looks like a credit card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom