::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just goes to show I know NOTHING about honey! I thought honey was from pollen! lol haha

I recently lambasted a video channel on Youtube for telling people that their honey had GMO's from GMO corn, total nonsense, bees don't collect nectar from corn.

I recently lambasted a video channel on Youtube for telling people that their honey had GMO's from GMO corn, total nonsense, bees don't collect nectar from corn.

People really need to do their research before making claims, like that.

When reached for comment, their spokesman claimed, "Oh, bother. I was thinking more hunny for me."

article-2582557-155D1AA6000005DC-316_306x423.jpg

Warning, what you are about to watch is VERY BADDDDDD! Okay Debby, this vid is most definitely very adult and very crude and there was very much Miller Lite involved in the filming of it. Also, absolutely no dogs were harmed.

I didn't even have to watch it to know which vid it was - once you said "absolutely no dogs were harmed" I knew.

Poor Sandy.

I didn't even have to watch it to know which vid it was - once you said "absolutely no dogs were harmed" I knew.

Poor Sandy.
She's a trouper, and a very good actress. I hesitated posting that. It's about as raw as the comedy duo of Rob and Colin get and for people who haven't experienced their type of humor in real life, it maybe is a little over the top. You've kinda got to have a 12 year old boys mentality to really appreciate them.

And yes Debby, that's my dog and me in the vid.

She's a trouper, and a very good actress. I hesitated posting that. It's about as raw as the comedy duo of Rob and Colin get and for people who haven't experienced their type of humor in real life, it maybe is a little over the top. You've kinda got to have a 12 year old boys mentality to really appreciate them.

And yes Debby, that's my dog and me in the vid.

I don't really get offended. Don't ever worry about that with me.

Mike, how do you keep your chickens out of your garden?

How does one "consume" local pollen?

Beekeepers can put pollen traps at the bottom of the hives, essentially the bees have to crawl through holes in a screen and the pollen balls on their legs often comes off into a tray. It's expensive, but also a pain to harvest everyday (and the bees don't appreciate it)

OK. While you're all here crackin' wise I've got the cops at the door. Calum called 911. Again. Met them in the driveway. Knelt down and put his hands over his head. Dog is barking like crazy. Chaos. Bedlam.

Oh wow. Sorry to hear that, Padre! Life is an adventure...

They taught him in school to call 911. They didn't teach him WHY to call 911. One morning I gathered up all the snacks he'd snuck to his lair. He called 911 to bust me for stealing his potato chips.

He hadn't done this in a couple of years. I thought we were past it..

Well...I mean, I think I see absolute sense in busting you for stealing his snacks.

Cool! Let me know if you have one you'd sell....

Depends - do you want a vintage one with a lever filler or a new one? I keep extra Skilcrafts to give away to people who are interested in fountain pens. You've heard me rave about them here - I will just send you one if you'd like a new one (the main reason to go new - the convenience of cartridge filling).

BUT, if you're interested in a vintage one I have a nice little Sheaffer that I just have to replace the sac in that I can send your way - I may let you pay me a tad for that one as it has a 14K gold nib, but it would be minimal (I didn't pay much for it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom