::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
. . . and Sally, I blame you for my staying up an extra half an hour watching "Save the Nipple" videos.

Not going to ask. Just going to cover my eyes and ears and turn away.

Started by Pete - not likely to blow up even if Rick was around.

Synthetic HHG?

They used to go back and forth about HHG all the time and now Pete is using a synthetic HHG. I don't think Rick would let that go :)

Do the stereotypical American-Tourist-Poses-Next-To-Buckingham-Palace-Guard-And-Makes-A-Fool-Of-Herself picture!

YES! But in a pink tacky American kitty shirt!!! Shane is going to die... but he will get over it!

For some reason he seems so shy about things but always seems to go along with my stupid schemes!

OK, you may not have seen it because I put it on Facebook for opinions and then took it down so I would not get opinions for days and it drive me batty!
Especially when I specifically said "Don't be the person who says, 'What you should do is...' because these are my options, I am picking from these, and no other formats or designs are being considered"
3 comments in... yep... "What you should do is... do a logo on the pocket, put this on the back, move this here." But I did get mainly what I wanted which was a general vote.

So...

I am having done basically the ukulele freak design top middle on some Men's Charcoal Shirts and some Women's Vintage black (between charcoal and black) scoop neck shirts. Tri blend.
Then I did the bottom middle design, it will be a vintage finish on it, all the way across the shirt. Dark blue for men, and a flowy womens shirt... so looser, hangs off the shoulders, maybe some people might want to put a tank top under it. But style-wise it is going to be the bomb.

I got some hoodies with JUST my logo on the back.

I ordered one extra hoodie for fun that I was not sure if I would like it... the description was weird. I LOVE IT! It is light. Like the t-shirt feeling hoodie, and lays BEAUTIFULLY on me. And I am afraid people will want it at GNUF and I will only have mine, but then I can guage if I should get it for stock. The other hoodies are either lighter Charcoal or this neat vintage green which has a nice bright inside.

Shirt-Layout-Samples.jpg

My daughter learned cursive this year. She has beautiful handwriting. Sometimes, left handed people struggle with writing. I know some lefties that curl thier wrist as they write. I think it's in effort to avoid smearing ink. My daughter and I don't do that. The only thing her and I struggle with is making sure it slants the right way.

I write in journals and I wrote out all my uke music. I enjoy it. My dad did that with all his guitar music. Anyways, it's funny to look through my journals and music notes. The entries start out looking beautiful. Perfect handwriting, slanted the right way. THEN, you can tell when I start getting tired and hurried because the handwriting goes to crap! It will even start looking like print and cursive mixed...like mascompro mentioned...which is a bad habit I picked up in college. Taking notes in a fury.

A lot of schools are phasing cursive out. Our school system may leave it up to the teacher. I'm not sure. The teacher Naomi has is retiring this year. She taught them all cursive and I was very grateful. The second graders, next year, may not learn it. Naomi loves writing in cursive. She's been trying to teach herself since kindergarten. I discouraged her learning it before 2nd grade. I didn't know which font (is that what they call it in handwriting?) her teacher was going to teach. I didn't want to teach the one I learned because I didn't want her to learn wrong and have her handwriting grade affected. So I made her wait. But if she didn't learn it, this year, I was going to teach her. I was glad I waited. Her teacher did teach some letters differently than what I was taught.

Brown County doesn't teach it. It still kind of baffles me that it's not a thing anymore. Matt taught himself because he wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom