::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is very wrong.

One brainiac girl grabbed the cookie sheet about two minutes after it came out of the oven. "Owww it still hot!" and THREW the cookie sheet down on the ground.

Her group looked like they were going to get all Scarecrow on her.

The other group didn't read the recipe and plan it out and inadvertently forgot baking soda. Not good eats.

I'm at work. I'm bored as usual. My school is located in a strip mall built in 1972. It's ancient and old, not really properly taken care of. We have been having trouble with critters. My boss thought they were mice. The poop told me it was rats.

I was right. Last week in a 3 day period we caught 5. It's gross and sad. The landlords an asshole, he's barely addressed the problem. It's been going on for over two months and he just sent out an exterminator who doesn't know what the hell he's doing.

This pisses me off, but it's not my concern.

One brainiac girl grabbed the cookie sheet about two minutes after it came out of the oven. "Owww it still hot!" and THREW the cookie sheet down on the ground.

The other group didn't read the recipe and plan it out and inadvertently forgot baking soda. Not good eats.
i woulda gone Scarecrow on her too. What an idiot, just set it back down Airhead.

Sigh... and these kids will be running my retirement home. Best bring my own cookies.

I'm at work. I'm bored as usual. My school is located in a strip mall built in 1972. It's ancient and old, not really properly taken care of. We have been having trouble with critters. My boss thought they were mice. The poop told me it was rats.

I was right. Last week in a 3 day period we caught 5. It's gross and sad. The landlords an asshole, he's barely addressed the problem. It's been going on for over two months and he just sent out an exterminator who doesn't know what the hell he's doing.

This pisses me off, but it's not my concern.

Anonymous call to the County Health Dept.

Time to pack, plane leaves tomorrow. We are thinking 2 days Grand Canyon, 1 day rest, 1 day Vegas strip wandering.

Then the work part of the trip starts.

Time to pack, plane leaves tomorrow. We are thinking 2 days Grand Canyon, 1 day rest, 1 day Vegas strip wandering.

smart plan. What work?

We are headed up to Visalia tomorrow. Hubby has another tournament and I'm not wasting a hotel room on just him. There's really not much to see there but I booked a La Quinta Inn so the dogs can come and keep me company while he's playing.

We have been going places a lot lately, I'm getting a bit tired of traveling, but I guess I should be happy I'm not just stuck at home. Next weekend I've got a massage event at Hearst Castle and the weekend after that we leave for the cruise.

I shall stay home in October, I think.

Damnit!

We do all look alike.

I've got six Chinese girls in this class. All have long straight hair and glasses and they're all about the same height. Have no idea who is who. Never going to get these names right.

smart plan. What work?

We are headed up to Visalia tomorrow. Hubby has another tournament and I'm not wasting a hotel room on just him. There's really not much to see there but I booked a La Quinta Inn so the dogs can come and keep me company while he's playing.

We have been going places a lot lately, I'm getting a bit tired of traveling, but I guess I should be happy I'm not just stuck at home. Next weekend I've got a massage event at Hearst Castle and the weekend after that we leave for the cruise.

I shall stay home in October, I think.

I love hearing about everyone's trips!!

Apparently, you can no longer get the desktop version of Twitter from an iPhone. I wanted to delete my account.

hate twitter, don't know why I keep my account.

I never use it. I wasn't following anyone. Then, I went there today so I could see a news headline and I'm suddenly following 400+ people that I have never heard of. How does that happen?

Spooooool far behind, no way to catch up. Have been uber busy with closing down our affiliation with our parent company, and changing affiliation to our new corp. No more surfing the web all day, we actually have work to do now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom