::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really struggled with that for YEARS. I just could not do it. About 8 years ago I just forced myself to do it, and kept at it, then suddenly, like a switch, it was super easy and now pretty much any song, if I know how it goes, I can strum and sing

Practice.

I don't know how much my ears can handle :)

A buddy of mine told me when I was struggling with my singing and playing to pick Neil Young songs. That way even if I sang bad it would still sound at least as good as Neil. :D

Haha! That is hilarious.

Too bad I don't like that style of music much.

Nick to answer your question about the string though bridge out there. . . I also tie on beads so the knots won't pull through.

Nick to answer your question about the string though bridge out there. . . I also tie on beads so the knots won't pull through.

I had never seen a bridge like that before.

That uke is gorgeous. I'm happy with mine but I kind of want it as I really wanted sinker, but John hadn't worked with it before and I didn't want to be the guinea pig.

I had never seen a bridge like that before.

That uke is gorgeous. I'm happy with mine but I kind of want it as I really wanted sinker, but John hadn't worked with it before and I didn't want to be the guinea pig.

I want to hear one of his guitars.

Outliers! I want to meet Mika. I've never seen a 5'10 Japanese woman ever.

We're buying a Disney pass this year. Maybe on one of the road trips we can swing through SB and meet up for lunch or dinner.

There's always Val's when you're visiting the in-laws.

There are tons of youtube posts. His guitars have a mean growl.

The Kinnard guitars are awesome too. My uke needs a big brother.

I have a Kinnard guitar. It is a thing of wonder.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Swing 16.jpg
    Swing 16.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 30
My CR's big brother is waaaaayyy out of my price range :)

Ooooh, just checked the Renaissance site. 15" scale guitars aren't "custom" any more. I wonder how much it would be to spray it and make it look just like my uke? :)

We're buying a Disney pass this year. Maybe on one of the road trips we can swing through SB and meet up for lunch or dinner.

There's always Val's when you're visiting the in-laws.

Getting away from Michelle's family when we're visiting is always a discussion. Long story short it's hard to swing it.

But I'm learning how to navigate the discussion and how to bring it up so maybe we it can happen sooner rather than later. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom