::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, one and all! It's another lovely fall day. We're expecting a high of 65 degrees, with the possibility of a few showers. I can live with that....

Those were funny! As much as I enjoy SNL, I never watch it anymore because I don't stay up that late. Just another perk of the "golden years".... :D

For whatever reason, today does not feel like a Wednesday to me. It seems like it ought to be a Sunday or a Monday. I hate when this happens - sometimes it throws me off all day long....

Speaking of Christmas. I think I'm going to get some sort of science kit for Naomi. She hates that she gets pulled from science class to go to math lab. They've done this to her every year. Long story. But I'm thinking of finding her a kit that has a microscope included. We could set it up in our art room and it could be fun, I think.

then she could count yeast cells for beer brewing!! :)

heres a shot at the last art show!11

56019fd4b1f6d.image.jpg

This is a great picture!

Levi's aunts were in town. 2 of them. My MIL has a form of dementia and has been deteriorating rapidly lately and we "miss her". She is not herself.
Her sisters are a lot like her, so it was nice to feel like Linda was around somewhat.

Those were funny! As much as I enjoy SNL, I never watch it anymore because I don't stay up that late. Just another perk of the "golden years".... :D

They have devices that record shows and you can watch them at your leisure old timer!

I haven't watched since the first generation. When was that the seventies?

I agree with you guys.
I think the commercials are supposed to evoke some kind of feral carnal response. Being that my preference for a partner is female they do nothing for me.

Just a thought.
they are creepy as frak. He's not attractive in them or seductive. All I know is they have been great material for Saturday Night Live skits.

Terrible marketing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom