::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my all time favorite SNL skit was when Walter Matthau was on and they did The Bad News Bees. I can't find it on YouTube right now but I remember absolutely dying with laughter watching it . . . although that could have been the bong hits too.

Oh my god. Your image just changed in my head.

Oh good. It's not just me. But 2 and 1/2 Men ranks right up there.

We enjoyed 2 1/2 Men for a while when it was about clever writing...once it became nothing but getting drunk, getting drugged, and sleeping around it got really boring.

Back to school night tonight then in a couple got one for the kids. Unfortunately my wife will be in NH doing a college tour....oh well..

Good thing is she wont know about the cider until she gets home although at a deal of 5 gallons for 18 cant beat some good liquor!!!

oh yea the 1.50 in yeast too!!! I think I may backsweeten it with frozen concentrate and some caramel flavors, kinda like apple pie!

oh yea the 1.50 in yeast too!!! I think I may backsweeten it with frozen concentrate and some caramel flavors, kinda like apple pie!

My jug of cider is plopping along delightfully. I hope it's not too warm in my shop...I don't have a good way to keep it cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom