::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is she saying about da kine school and choke kids on the roadway? Do what?

da kine = placeholder for anything
choke = lots of

Waikele = the exit right after the one where I get on the Freeway.

So translation was stalled vehicle at Waikele, UH started on Monday, so there are lots more people on the road, all the kids driving to school.

Helping Kimo out because he forget put oil in his ka - that is just pure comedy gold right there.

By the way, it took me just over two hours to get to work on Monday - 23 miles away.

choke = lots of

So translation was stalled vehicle at Waikele, UH started on Monday, so there are lots more people on the road, all the kids driving to school.

Helping Kimo out because he forget put oil in his ka - that is just pure comedy gold right there.

By the way, it took me just over two hours to get to work on Monday - 23 miles away.

Thanks for the translation. I got the gist of it, and I knew what da kine meant (because I watch DTBH, and looked it up once)... But I had no clue about choke.

I would go crazy if it took 2 hours to go 23 miles. I'm just not that patient.

choke = lots of

If I take public transportation it takes me 3.5 hours to get to school (13 miles), not because of traffic but because here, TheBus SUCKS. Public transportation is terrible in Silicon Valley.

I thought this was interesting. The captain of Matt's soccer team is named "Happy". His name is listed in the programs as Happy, his mom calls him Happy, everyone calls him Happy. He is a well liked, nice kid. Today I learned that his parents let him choose him own name when he was 5.
i knew a woman named Happy.

I was thinking like Christina Aguilara. Phenomenal voice but I can't stand her excessive runs and trills. I think she has a great voice, I don't like the way she sings.

I also think Kelly Clarkson is singing the wrong type of music for her voice.

That. That dude is all over.

Too hot to sleep.

75 degrees with 70% humidity at 1:30 in the morning. My house has got to be 10 degrees hotter inside. I may end up on the porch or in the backyard. Ugh.

Last edited:
Too hot to sleep.

75 degrees with 70% humidity at 1:30 in the morning. My house has got to be 10 degrees hotter inside. I may end up on the porch or in the backyard. Ugh.

Add 15 degrees and another 15% humidity and you get my house!

Having fun at Canoe Hut, music is excellent!

Gary knows, now we just need the rest of you to hear it!

It's 64 degrees with 90% humidity right now 6:30 am. Not bad really. We have had a run of cool temps for over a week. It's been nice. Windows open 24/7 and such. The high today they say is going to be 81 and I checked the humidity will be 60% then, probably same moisture and higher temp? Going forward, we are going back into the upper eighties and maybe touch the nineties for a period. But summer is waning. just a few more weeks of potentially hot weather.

Weather? It sucks. I haven't been in the pool for weeks. It's that horrid. Today they promised sun. Bah! It's cloudy. It sucks.

Nice and sunny here in NC! Temp is about 78 right now but heading up to 86. I'll keep my windows open a little longer before I have to close them.

I love autumn!!!!!! The deep blue skies, the crisp air, the cool rain, the beautiful leaves!!! It's almost here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom