::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indiana does that crap too. Seems they take weeks away from the regular teaching for these tests.

Yep! It does take away from a lot of teaching time! And then the teachers are the ones who are blamed when the kids can't pass even though they weren't given enough time to teach . . .

And now I am obligated to report YOU to the Federal Testing Authorities for saying anything to the students during the testing period that isn't written in the Test Administrator's Manual!!!!!

I read the whole thing. Including "pause and wait for students to raise their hand. If no students raise their hand continue on to the next section."

Ello, ello! :D

Just finishing up a day at work. You?

Watching Goonies with my Culinary Class.

With the testing schedule there isn't enough time to cook this week and I thought I'd give them a break from the science.

Dominic, Beejums, link, Deach, russbuss, probably booze, Ukeshale -- know how say it?, Kim, what about grumpy coyote? And I'm forgetting a bunch...oh, hippie dribble, jerbear, Aldrine (he has posted) has Rayan ever posted?, I'm sure DeG has been here,

Help me out here.

Let's see...I included Shane, Kim, Aldrine, and Ryan on the invite on FB. I don't know if I included DeG - I'm not sure he ever has posted here. Sally sent a message to Dom. I don't have Beej, John, Deach, Russ, or Booze on FB. If you got the FB invite please be sure to send it to anybody who's not already on the list. The more the merrier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom