::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Kona brewing still making Koko Brown? I really like that - it's about the only "flavored" beer I like (has coconut in it).

This summer it was not in their summer variety pack. Sad face.

The only beer I'll drink has roots in it, apparently....

I love root beer. Especially Triple XXX, which is made in Lafayette....and my all time fave Mug N Bun, which is made in Speedway, 2 miles from my childhood home.

This summer it was not in their summer variety pack. Sad face.

It is still being made, but it is only available draft. I never buy this beer at the store because it is so expensive. I still see it at restaurants so I assumed it was still available. It is, but only on draft here in the islands, sorry!

I love root beer. Especially Triple XXX, which is made in Lafayette....and my all time fave Mug N Bun, which is made in Speedway, 2 miles from my childhood home.

I'm not a big fan, but still, it remains the only beer I would drink....

It is still being made, but it is only available draft. I never buy this beer at the store because it is so expensive. I still see it at restaurants so I assumed it was still available. It is, but only on draft here in the islands, sorry!

Damn! Kona is brewed in two breweries in the Pacific NW - one in Portland and one North of Seattle (Woodinville). I bet they are only brewing the more mainstream varieties. According to their website, the two Konas that I really like - the Koko Brown and the Wailua Wheat - are both island-only now. Jerks.

Damn! Kona is brewed in two breweries in the Pacific NW - one in Portland and one North of Seattle (Woodinville). I bet they are only brewing the more mainstream varieties. According to their website, the two Konas that I really like - the Koko Brown and the Wailua Wheat - are both island-only now. Jerks.

I'm gonna just hafta book that cruise to Hawaii then...

I'm not a big fan, but still, it remains the only beer I would drink....

Well I'm trying real hard not to drink anything carbonated. I've done really well. I've been drinking tea, water and milk.

Sure am loving my Mango Ukulele, Mike! That baby got tuned once and stays in tune like nothing I've ever seen! Seriously! I tuned it when it arrived and I haven't tuned it since! Stays right where it needs to be!

I am enjoying it so much! All my other ukes are just sitting collecting dust . . .

Got tired of silly "protein packs" for lunch so I finally got stuff and packed my lunch. Probably the same price but at least I'll have dirty Pyrex at the end of it. Winning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom