::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just learned that our town marshal resigned after some allegations were presented to the city council. The city council won't say what it was about because the public doesn't need to know what is going on, right?

I am sure this will be good mead, I just need the honey.....anyone have any orange blossom honey??? 12 lbs of it???

I used to hang on a beekeeping forum years back ( I quit because of stupid drama, not unlike some recent UU activity) anyways, that might lead to a good source for orange blossom honey.

How... Egotistic... I mean come on, she looks plastic AND old... I don't think it's working... Something I noticed about my Grandma was that she didn't look like herself... Part of that was because her cheeks weren't right, it made me realize just how much she smiled all the time! Smiling I think makes you younger, that lady looks run down...

How... Egotistic... I mean come on, she looks plastic AND old... I don't think it's working... Something I noticed about my Grandma was that she didn't look like herself... Part of that was because her cheeks weren't right, it made me realize just how much she smiled all the time! Smiling I think makes you younger, that lady looks run down...

One of the great things about not being exceptionally pretty is that I've never worried about losing my looks. :) In fact, I honestly think I'm better looking now than when I was younger.

I am so tired since I got up at 4pm, but the sicko is in my bed. So I am back at work and am just planning on crashing super early tonight.

I used to hang on a beekeeping forum years back ( I quit because of stupid drama, not unlike some recent UU activity) anyways, that might lead to a good source for orange blossom honey.

That's an idea. Worst part I found is shipping. This brew place has 7.99 flat shipping which is good except the honey price is high. I find cheap honey and expensive shipping rates so it all washes out in the end.

I just learned that our town marshal resigned after some allegations were presented to the city council. The city council won't say what it was about because the public doesn't need to know what is going on, right?

It's likely that someone will come out and tell it.

I am so tired since I got up at 4pm, but the sicko is in my bed. So I am back at work and am just planning on crashing super early tonight.

You should get a love sac for your office. You could nap on that.

My Union Jack leggings should be in today. I hope they aren't see through and I can find something to match it. I am going for total tacky for one night in the UK! I have no tracking for my Union Jack sequin type dress.

I've been known to double up when leggings are on the see-thru side of the spectrum... a plain pair under a crazy pair.

You should get a love sac for your office. You could nap on that.

I am looking for an old nappable couch. Preferable old school and ugly for my "folk room'. I moved my desk upstairs and now have a furnitureless room. I have an Ikea couch but it is not good for napping.

But you know... a Sac might be good for a folk room!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom