::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for an old nappable couch. Preferable old school and ugly for my "folk room'. I moved my desk upstairs and now have a furnitureless room. I have an Ikea couch but it is not good for napping.

But you know... a Sac might be good for a folk room!

Too bad you are so far away. I'm getting rid of a couch that is in good condition. Also, three televisions. I'm really purging.

I am looking for an old nappable couch. Preferable old school and ugly for my "folk room'. I moved my desk upstairs and now have a furnitureless room. I have an Ikea couch but it is not good for napping.

But you know... a Sac might be good for a folk room!

Tookta has a pappasan chair at the shop she curls up on.

I would do either hens or quail. Both are tasty! I love having hens. I don't eat mine. We have them for the eggs, and because we enjoy them. Peafowl can be very noisy. The noise wouldn't bother me, since I live in the boonies. But if you have neighbors at your office, the noise might be something to consider.

They have peacocks/hens at the cemetery.

That's what they remind me of.

I would do either hens or quail. Both are tasty! I love having hens. I don't eat mine. We have them for the eggs, and because we enjoy them. Peafowl can be very noisy. The noise wouldn't bother me, since I live in the boonies. But if you have neighbors at your office, the noise might be something to consider.

Mim has a mountain.

Mike, do you know the difference between your job and a proctologist's?

The proctologist only has do deal with one at a time....

I found the book in a laptop bag that had been turned into the computer center as surplus. I added the embellishments.

fudge.jpg

It's a TOOTSIE ROLL for heaven's sake. I'm not that bad.

Good morning kids. Today we go see KITTIES!!! 700 of them.

That's the one thing I did correctly. All four of my children are not morning people. They are very quiet in the am and all appreciate sleeping in.

We keep trying to tell Annie and Hudson that being morning people/dogs is not a good thing. They don't seem to appreciate that.

One thing I have been wondering about this place, Sally. I watched the video about it, and they said the cats are free to roam, and showed them doing so. How do they keep them on the property? What keeps them from wandering off somewhere?

Mmmmmm. Free range cat. Only the best for our dinner.

Mim has a mountain.

Yeah, I do have a neighbor, but I am more or less my own neighbor. My office is on 1.5 acres that backs up to our own 18 acres... but yeah, I don't want my neighbor to have to deal with peacock screaming! But Quail might be nice.

FedEx and UPS often hand stuff over to the post office and then deny any responsibility for delivery or tracking.

I've always been able to track Smartpost shipments - the Fedex site will track them until they reach the post office - then the same tracking number will work on the USPS site to track them to your home.

I even bought a couple of fountain pens direct from Japan and China - I was able to track them on both the Japanese and Chinese postal sites and then use the same tracking number with the USPS to watch them once they entered the USPS system. It was pretty cool that the different services are using each other's tracking formats to allow us to watch the packages move throughout different systems.

We keep trying to tell Annie and Hudson that being morning people/dogs is not a good thing. They don't seem to appreciate that.

My dog is a morning dog. He is just use to our schedule. I really don't need an alarm. It's like he has a built in alarm clock.

I had a good Word to preach this morning. For that I'm grateful to God. Could have heard a pin drop in the sanctuary. Even the babies didn't cry. That almost never happens.

I don't mean to brag here, just celebrate something that worked well. Maybe my best sermon ever.

You're just lucky your parishoners aren't snorers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom