::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary and me!

Me%20and%20Gary_zpsmycy2hry.jpg

I was waiting for this picture!

Yay!!!!!

I totally get it.
And I am so very proud of you and Cash for going back to school. But it breaks my heart you can't go and she may not.

JT, Matt and E too. It just doesn't seem right you all won't be there.

I'll be back, I promise. It is really going to hurt this year and I don't think I can miss two in a row.

what brand?

YL. I am assuming it was because I got some sun on my face, yesterday. I was at the zoo and didn't use sunblock. I would think if I was truly allergic to it, it would have burned my fingers, as well. My face was already a little irritated from the sun, so the oil was just too much.

Good morning! I am shocked thst my legs aren't sore from all the walking I did, yesterday. I went to bed, thinking I would wake up with sore legs and neck. But I feel good! - other than these allergies. I might, still, go back to bed. Just because I can. I dunno. I have a lot to get done, including a dreaded trip to Walmart.

Andy, I apologize if it seems I'm picking on you, I'm not. Society has trained us this way and with three daughters the rape culture we live in frustrates me. All the crap recently in the news regarding college frat parties and consensual/non-consensual sex pisses me off. Girls shouldn't have to even worry about that crap or if they dare drink a bit too much bad stuff happens to them. Our boys and men should just ALWAYS do the right thing. But until we all raise our sons to respect women properly, women will continually be blamed.

Yes, I agree that rape culture and the way that society is raising their men is horribly sad. I was raised to respect women... So it's hard for me sometimes to see the other side, because yes, I am a man and I have raging hormones, but I know not to act on those impulses... Too many young men (or even old men) don't have that control and therefore create a threat... As a father to both a boy and a girl it's tough for me... I want my daughter to be raised in a society where rape culture is non-existent and I want my son to be raised to not perpetuate that rape culture. I don't blame the girl for the dress, she is gorgeous in it and shouldn't be ashamed, I was just looking at it from the wrong angle, I appreciate you pointing it out to me as I wasn't thinking about it like that...

I totally get it.
And I am so very proud of you and Cash for going back to school. But it breaks my heart you can't go and she may not.

JT, Matt and E too. It just doesn't seem right you all won't be there.

This so much this, I am also very proud of you Jon and of Cash! I just wish all of those mentioned in this post could be there!

I'm tired.

After dinner with Jon I watched about five episodes of Agent of SHIELD because my students said I should catch up on that before seeing Avengers: Age of Ultron.

I'm tired.

After dinner with Jon I watched about five episodes of Agent of SHIELD because my students said I should catch up on that before seeing Avengers: Age of Ultron.

I haven't followed any super hero stuff since my Batman and Superman comics when I was a pre-teen. I don't know much, if anything, about the Avengers....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom