::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went downstairs this morning and inquired about this. I kinda complained that the phone caller was pretty rude last night. Her delivery was acusitory, and I was half asleep. The girl looked it up and kinda shrugged at me saying it was another room. I guess I was looking for an apology? Maybe I should have asked for the manager...whatever.

If they call again tonight I'm gonna get drunk and have really noisy sex.

Give them a bad review and then go down to the desk, ask to print it out and hand it to them.

Only quoting you for a starting point, Freeda.

I wish all you parents of young children the best of luck. I hope none of you have children that decide to march to their own drums. If you had told me when Chris was seven what would happen when he was a teenager I wouldn't have believed it.

I read something the other day from the Love and Logic Institute where Dr Fay said "and what if I told you it wasn't your job to ensure how they turn out?"

And I was like... wow.

Looking forward to the weekend. The weather is supposed to be great, but I have soooo much I need to get done. Rototill the garden, hunt for morels, plant the garden, cut some wood for the bonfire, haul wood for the bonfire, initial cutting of the field and that's just off the top of my head.

It's a beautiful day! And the weekend will be fab!! I just went to Crawfordsville, bought some foot flops, and then went and vacuumed my car out. I need to do some housework, then pick up my daughter from school and take her to piano lessons. Tomorrow is my mom's retirement party. We are having it at my aunt's house because it's the best location for everyone to meet up at. We are having a Kentucky Derby theme. We are dressing up and wearing derby hats. I'm actually wearing a skirt or a dress. -call Ripleys! We will also have the race on...all two minutes of it. :) It's going to be fun. Sunday, we have a confirmation and reception to go to for one of Naomi's friends. I might wear a dress then, too. Two days in a row of me wearing a dress, and I will hit my year's quota!! Two days in a row, I doubt that has ever happened for me. ha!

My daughter's school had no dress code. I enforced no cleavage, fingertip rule, and no pajama pants.

Remember Skidz? That was the closest thing to pajama pants that we could wear.

Looking forward to the weekend. The weather is supposed to be great, but I have soooo much I need to get done. Rototill the garden, hunt for morels, plant the garden, cut some wood for the bonfire, haul wood for the bonfire, initial cutting of the field and that's just off the top of my head.

Don't forget to wear orange when you are out in those woods. I hear those morel hunters shoot first, and exchange pastry recipes later.

Give them a bad review and then go down to the desk, ask to print it out and hand it to them.

But I'm here until Sunday, I don't want a sneezer in my morning coffee. I'm going to see how things continue and let them know at checkout.

Sounds like a great weekend being outdoors.

But I'm here until Sunday, I don't want a sneezer in my morning coffee. I'm going to see how things continue and let them know at checkout.

You should let management, not the counter jockeys, know you were treated indifferently when the hotel was at fault otherwise they will go about their business as usual and you will be miffed.

Just switched to a 27" monitor on my desk.

Not going to able to see about 8 students any more.

You should let management, not the counter jockeys, know you were treated indifferently when the hotel was at fault otherwise they will go about their business as usual and you will be miffed.

i should have asked for the manager. I'm not going down again to talk to them, I'll be branded the complainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom