::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would only need to use different chord shapes to play with other instruments in "normal" tuning. If you are tuned down to B, and the folks you are playing with are tuned to C, like most ukes, you'd have four options:

Play different chord shapes, tune back up to C, capo up to C, or play it like you want to and let everybody else deal with it.....

I found a fourth option, Don.

Netflix users.

What do I need to know?
Is it worth it?
What is available? HBO? How recent are the movies? Yada yada?

No HBO. Lots of stuff available - I think you can browse online without joining...see if it meets your needs. Besides what we get with our antenna Netflix is about all we watch. Ditched cable a couple years ago, don't really miss it.

Thank you.

James and I are working in my classroom. Sometime in Hawaii this kid really came out of his shell. I find that I'm no longer laughing at him because he did something funny or said something cute. He's getting pretty witty and clever. He cracks me up!!

I GOT MORE FUN MAIL!!!!!

Thank you, Mailman!!!

I have really enjoyed getting the fun mail. It hardly ever happens.

Morning kids. Very sketchy Internet here at the lake. Landed here Friday without further incidents or trama. It's been beautiful and wonderful. Yesterday was UKE day. Bhat, Mandy, Soo and her family plus an old neighbor of mine came out for the day. It was a blast. We sat lakeside and played music for hours. Ate food, went swimming in the lake and horsed around on float things.
Wendy went back to Seattle with a cousin to visit for a couple days, Michael went to Seattle with our old neighbors son too. They grew up together. Today Mike Katie and Luis fly in and Wendy and Michael will be returning. Both sisters and one brother are here with their families. Lots of coming and goings, which is good. We're not tiring of each other....yet.

I'm so glad to hear that your trip is sorting itself out! It didn't seem to get the best of starts....

brown_recluse_t_shirt-ra0284ecea4d64233a2650729016d727a_804gs_512.jpg

It felt as if the one who chewed on my....umm....extremely lower waistline must have been that big....

I just tried it again, and it still wouldn't work....

You may need to be a member of instagram. Sorry. I don't know much about it, as I just joined it today. I tried attaching the picture here, through photobucket but I couldn't get the link to copy.

You may need to be a member of instagram. Sorry. I don't know much about it, as I just joined it today. I tried attaching the picture here, through photobucket but I couldn't get the link to copy.

No worries! No one has more trouble than I do getting computers to do what they want them to, so I sympathize....

Tonight's uke cruise was lots of fun! I haven't played that much in months! The weather looked threatening, for a while, but we didn't get rained on. We sat on the upper level of the boat, and sang and played for two hours as the boat went up and down the canal. Folks on the banks, bridges and canal paths seemed glad to see (if not hear) us.

There was a local newspaper reporter on board, and I got interviewed, as did many others, I suppose. I wonder when that article will run in the paper? I should have asked.

My friend's daughter LOVED her minion hat, and the fact that we all sang her Happy Birthday. Her older sister got some good pictures, and my buddy says he'll e-mail them to me in the morning. When he does, I'll try to post them here....

The juvenile red tail hawk that fledged in our neighborhood a couple months ago was found on the ground in our yard today. He was alive and physically uninjured but was not doing well. I called a raptor rescue and rehabilitation group and someone came and got him very quickly. He had lost a lot of weight and was essentially starving.

I'll find out in a couple days how he is doing.

Tonight's uke cruise was lots of fun! I haven't played that much in months! The weather looked threatening, for a while, but we didn't get rained on. We sat on the upper level of the boat, and sang and played for two hours as the boat went up and down the canal. Folks on the banks, bridges and canal paths seemed glad to see (if not hear) us.

There was a local newspaper reporter on board, and I got interviewed, as did many others, I suppose. I wonder when that article will run in the paper? I should have asked.

My friend's daughter LOVED her minion hat, and the fact that we all sang her Happy Birthday. Her older sister got some good pictures, and my buddy says he'll e-mail them to me in the morning. When he does, I'll try to post them here....

Sounds like a fun time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom