::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a brand new pair of roller skates.

Roller skating use to be my thing! And I'm not talking roller blades, either. Skating is something I use to love. Even after I fractured my leg on skates. But I haven't been, in about 15 years.

I have never heard that song before. Lol I was wondering why Rob brought up roller skates, lol.

Last night, Hubs recorded me snoring. I have a cold and was sleeping hard. He woke me up at one point and asked me to quit snoring. First time he has ever woke me up like that. Then, this evening he let me hear a recording!! I tried to be mad, but it's so funny! I can't be mad at him, but I will get revenge!!! LOL! I'm going to record him snoring tonight, then call him at work and tell him it's on YouTube! It really won't be, but I can tell him it is.

I am the family pukemaster. I can handle it with aplomb. More than once I have stood there, crying child in my arms, puke all over the rest of us, while Sheryl is running to get towels to make a path to a bathroom so I can rinse both of us off without leaving a puke trail behind.

Puke - no problems... SPUTUM! YUK! (you'd think I'd me use to it given my old job....Worst thing about a lung transplant - coughing up someone else's sputum:stop:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom